So I made some test with a post apocalyptic fluffy scenario in AI dungeon by FluffyStalker

This is the best thing I could get from the scenario, it might need more things for the AI to remember, se here’s the first successful story, unfinished cuz energy.

You are a fluffy, your name is Fruit, your coat is purple and your mane is bright green you’re a mare venturing on the remains of an ancient human city, you come from the depths of the forest in search of a better shelter for the cold times. You are currently on a street, the place looks dead, it’s silent, too silent.
Then you hear hoofsteps, somepony comes. You wait for him to speak, curious who the visitor could be.

You assume a defensive position.
You raise your ears, moving them back to make sure you hear the hoofsteps correctly. Then, you turn around with a defensive pose, ready to fight whoever comes…
You are an enemy of Fluffy.

You ask the Fluffy it’s intention.
You speak out, “Fluffy? Who are you?”
The Fluffy stops and turns around. He moves his head closer to yours, as his eyes narrow.

You say “Are you friendly?”
The Fluffy bared his teeth at you, and you’re a little bit worried about that.
Before you can react, the Fluffy bites your head, not too hard, but enough to hurt.

You use your hoofs to shove it back.
You shove your hooves into the creatures head. As you expect, he bites harder.

You ram the Fluffy into a near wall.
You rams your head into the wall you’re near, as you expect the Fluffy to fall. Unfortunately, the Fluffy doesn’t fall, he grabs your horn and pulls himself towards you.

You try to break its jaw.
You try to hit the creature’s jaw with all your strength, but the Fluffy only bites harder, as he rams his entire weight against your head. You feel like it’s going to crush your skull.

You shove your hoof into its eye.
You punch the creature in the eye with your hoof, as you expect him to break it. The sound it makes is quite satisfying. You punch again, and again, and it makes an awful shrieking sound. Like a fooking train engine. Eventually, you manage to blind the creature, and it’s weight is starting to pull you down.

You try to escape the blind Fluffy.
You try to escape the blind Fluffy with your speed, but unfortunately you’re still carrying a heavy object.
The Fluffy rams into you again, even harder than before, knocking you into the wall.

You bite the Fluffy’s neck as hard as you can.
You bite the creature’s neck as hard as you can, hoping to tear through flesh and chomp straight through the creatures neck. You manage to do some damage, the neck of the fluffy is definitely bleeding more.

You keep biting and tearing its neck.
You keep biting and tearing, the blood is flying everywhere, and you’re pretty sure you’ve severed the tendons in the creatures neck. You feel it slump to the ground.

You say “I feel hunger”

You get away from the fight scene and look for food.
You walk away from the fight, as you’re still hungry. As you leave, you notice another furry figure hiding behind a wall.
You speak, “Fluffy? Are you OK?”

You say “If you are a friendly Fluffy say something”
The Fluffy stands up, your actions probably scared it. “I’m fine!” It says cheerily. “I was hiding from that thing!”

You say “You mean this other fluffy I killed?”
It looks at you, "You killed? Oh dear, you must be new here, I do hope you know what you’re doing.

You say “Yes I am new here, I came from the near forest to look for a shelter for the cold times”
The Fluffy nods, “You’d better come with me then, I’m the leader of the colony”
You follow the creature, into the dark tunnel-like area of the sewer.

You say “You mean a herd?”

The Fluffy pauses, “A herd?” it asks, confused.

You say “Yes, a fluffy group living together is a herd”
The creature nods. “Ah, yes, you would be right!”
You follow it into the group’s sleeping area, which consists of a bunch of fluffy beds.

You say “I am hungry, do you know where to get food?”

“Oh yes, we have food!” The creature says, opening a hatch in the floor. “Come down and join the feast!”

You follow the Fluffy.
You follow the Fluffy down into the darkness…
You find yourself in a large cave, where a massive number of Fluffies are gathered. They all look up at you, and begin talking.
“Well, well, well” one says.

You say “What is this place?”
“This is the Fluffy Cave!” Another answers. “We eat here!”
They chatter away excitedly, as they notice you.
“What’s the matter?” One of them asks.

You say “Ca I join you to eat?”
“Yes, of course!” The Fluffy replies. “You will eat well tonight!”
You quickly decide to join them, it would be stupid to pass up meat at such a perfect opportunity.
Soon, the meal is over, and you return to your private room with the Fluffies.
You find yourself lying down, when you notice a large, fluffy object staring at you. “What is this?”

You stare back at the Fluffy.
“It’s a television, human.” The creature says. “We watch tv.”
You stare at the object in confusion. “Why is it turned on?”
“Because the news is on.” The creature answers.

You say “Why do you refer to me as human? I am a Fluffy”
“Oh, you must be referring to the virus.” It says.

You say “Virus?”
The creature looks confused, “You haven’t heard?”
“No, I’m afraid I have nopn.”
Suddenly, the creature’s eyes widen, and it begins chatting rapidly in its language.

You say “So what are you if you are not a Fluffy?”
The creature pauses, before replying “I’m a ghoul.”
It suddenly crouches forward, growling as it lunges at you.

You run away as fast as possible.
You break into a sprint, fleeing from the creature. You turn a corner, and find a row of ghoul-like creatures blocking your escape.
They’re all adults, and far more muscular than you. They stare at you in hunger, as one finally speaks up.
“Well, well、 well who turned out the lights?” He says.
“Stay back!” You exclaim. “I don’t want any trouble!”
The creature smiles, revealing a row of fearsome teeth.

You run back and look for another way to escape.
You turn around, and run back towards the creatures. You dive into the crowd, and begin furiously punching one of them in the face.
You grab a hold of its head, smashing your hoof into its nose repeatedly.

You take the opportunity to escape.
You break away from the fight, turning and running as fast as you can towards the exit of the cave.
You run past another row of ghoul-like creatures, before rounding a corner.

You fight as fiercely as a Fluffy can.
You turn the corner, and see another cave entrance. You rush in pursuit of your escape, leaving the creatures to fight among themselves.

You go to another part of the city.
You run along the streets, desperately trying to escape the city.
Suddenly, a howl is heard from , and you turn your head. You see several monsters arrive in the distance.

You get inside a building of the city.
You dive inside a building, hiding behind a corner and hoping the monsters pass you by. Eventually, they move on, and you breathe a sigh of relief.

You get to the street and go towards the city edge.
You rush onto the streets, heading towards the city’s edge as quickly as you can. You run as fast as you can, and manage to make it out of the city before the monsters catch up to you.

You enter the forest.
You rush into the forest, heading towards the lake.

You look for other fluffies.
You search the area, but no other fluffies come into view.
“NO!” A large, furry shape appears on the path ahead.

You say “Hello? Are you a Fluffy?”
“No. I’m a Grotesque.”
“Oh… Do you know where I can find other fluffies?”
“None roam these woods, human.” The Grotesque says.

You say “But I am not a human, I’m a Fluffy”
“So?”
“Then what do you mean by none rove these woods, human?”
“It’s a simple question, Fluffy. Do you know where I can find other fluffs?”
“No.”

You say “Can I pass through this forest in search of refuge? The city is not safe and is plagued with monsters that look like Fluffies”
“No.”
“Why not? I am being attacked by monsters that look like Fluffies. Can you at least let me pass through so that I may look for other Fluffies to defend myself against?”
"No.

You say “Fine then, I will go away”
"No, you’d best stay out of these woods. Human, I don’t know what horrors have befallen you, but I implore you to leave this place.

You say “Ok I will leave, but I am not a human, human kind is long dead”
“What?” The Grotesque exclaims. “You can’t be telling me that you’re a… a… a…”
“Fluffy.” You complete the Grotesque’s sentence.

You say “Yes I am, as you can see by my short legs and horse-like appearance, I have no resemblance to humans”
The Grotesque appears to be in deep thought for a while.
"Well, I’ve never seen a human being turned into a Fluffy before.

You say “Humans created us for amusement, that is why we can speak and be sentient”
“But… but they didn’t mess with your brain.” The Grotesque says in alarm.
"It seems that they did.

You say “Not with mine, I was born feral in this forest but my ancestors were manipulated directly by humans long ago”
“Ah, I see…” The Grotesque says in a less anxious tone.

You say “If you allow me, I must search for refuge away from the dangers of the city before the night falls”
"Very well, but why did you not stay in the city?
You explain the situation to the Grotesque, and ask for your request to be granted.
The Grotesque thinks for a while, still looking a bit worried.

You say “I promise to not take more than necessary from this forest, I will depart from your domain first time in the morning”
“If it will make you happy, I shall grant you your request. But remember this, this forest is not your personal… petting zoo.”

You say “Petting zoo?”
“If you wish for me to explain, I shall. In return, do not consume any plants or animals that cannot be replaced.”
“Hrm. Agreed.” You agree.

You say “I will eat only common plants and berries”
The Grotesque nods.
“Good, that will make things easier. Now then, I will bring you to your new home in the morning. For now though, sleep tight and dream pleasant dreams.”

You go inside of a bush to sleep tonight.
You close your eyes and soon you sleep…
In the morning, you are woken up by a tap on your shoulder. You turn around to see a Fluffy with a leaf in its mouth, offering it to you.
“Eat.”

You say “Hello Fluffy friend, what is your name?”
“I am Wisteria, pleased to meet you.”
“Good to meet you too, I have a question though.”
"Ask.

You say “Where did that leaf came from?”
“I collected it for you, from the bush over there.”
“Oh, thanks then. I’d still like to ask another question though.”
"It is no trouble, what is it?

You say “Are you part of a herd?”
"Yes, I am part of the Blue Herd. Other Fluffies like us live in other herds, which number in the hundreds.

You say “Can I join the Blue Herd?”
Wisteria looks at you with utter shock.
“You want to join our Blue Herd?”
“Yes, I do.”
Wisteria seems to think for a moment, before nodding slowly.

You say “I am a Fluffy like you, and a good Fluffy, I will not cause trouble, I hope your herd’s territory is away from the Grotesque’s domain tho”
“It is.”
“Good, then I shall be joining your herd.”
Wisteria nods, before looking down to the bush she was previously eating from.

You eat from the same bush as her.
You take a bite of the bush, but the taste is horrible, and you spit it out immediately.
"The taste of the food here is terrible.

You say “We better go with the herd then, maybe they have food”
You and Wisteria follow the rest of the Fluffies, you walk for a while, before stopping in a luxuriously green area.
“This is amazing!” you exclaim.
“Indeed.”

You say “Where is the leader of the herd?”
“The leader? There is no leader, Fluffies are not pack animals, we follow what we believe to be the best option for our tribe.”
"So there is no alpha?

You ask Wisteria what color is her mane and her fluff.
You question is met with confusion.
"What does it matter to you?

You say “Well as you can see my fluff is purple and my mane is green, so I wanted to know the color of your fluff and mane”
Wisteria takes a pause in your conversation before replying.
“My mane and fluff are grey.”
“Oh, like the sky.”
"Exactly, Grey, the color of hope.

You say “A Grey Fluffy, that is a nice color, I have never seen a Fluffy with the same color of fluff and mane”
Wisteria looks at you in silence for a moment.
“What do you see when you look at me?”

You say “A grey fellow Fluffy”

You say “A grey fellow Fluffy”
"I see a friend, one of the few that I have found that has not judged me for my colour. It is rare that I find myself in a positive mood, but you have managed to make me happy tonight."Wisteria smiles, before turning away from you and starting to head back towards the caves.
"We should get back, the others will be wondering where we are."Wisteria leads you into the cave, however when you enter, you find that it is not a cave at all, but a large opening in the ground, lit by several torches that have been embedded in the wall.

You follow Wisteria into the cave.
You follow Wisteria into the cave, which quickly collapses behind you. Only a large opening remains in the ground, lit by the torches embedded into the dirt walls.
“Welcome to our home.”

You say “Did your herd learn to make torches even when a Fluffy like us can only manipulate things with its mouth?”
"We learned how to make them when we needed to.

You say “So there are other exits now that the one we came in has collapsed?”
Wisteria nods.
"Several, in the event that one is blocked.
“Good to know.”
Wisteria looks at you, smiling.

You say “Let’s go, I want to meet the rest of the herd”
“As you wish, we will return in a moment.”
Wisteria heads down to a small crack in the ground, where she disappears into it.

You enter the crack.
You follow Wisteria, descending down the hole. As you descend, the torches embedded into the wall get smaller and smaller, until they are gone completely.You enter the crack, which widens into a large underground cavern.
The cavern is lit by several torches that hang from the cave walls.Wisteria turns to you with a smile.
“Over there.”
You look over to explore the cavern, but see nothing.
“Where?”
“You’re eyes are much sharper than you let on.”

You say “So where is the rest of the herd?”
Wisteria walks over to a stone “Q” carved into one of the cave walls.
“I was here first.”
You look around, but can see no other markings.
"You were here first?"You walk through the doorway, and into a large room.Several lights hang from the ceiling here, illuminating the sprawling city of Fluffy nests ahead of you.

You say “Ok let’s meet them”
You walk into the cavern, and look around.Many of the Fluffies watch you with curiosity, while others continue their activities.

You try to talk with the other fluffies.
"Hello!"You call out to all the Fluffies.
Nobody responds at first, though many of the Fluffies eye you suspiciously. Some seem to be grooming themselves.

You say “You have a nest? I’d feel more comfortable sharing a sleeping place with the only Fluffy I know from this herd”
Wisteria drops down from a high ledge, and onto the nest she was sitting on.
“You’re not the first to make that request”
"Oh?"You respond.

You say “What kind of Fluffy has asked you that before?”
"The paranoid kind."Wisteria responds, looking at you.
“But I’m not going to bite.”
You look around, and see several other fluffies looking at you.

You say “I feel like if I sleep alone I will not wake up”

You get closer to Wisteria.
Wisteria drops down from a high ledge, and onto the nest she was sitting on.
"Oh?"You respond.

You drop with Wisteria into the nest.
Wisteria nuzzles against you, and holds you close.
"Oh?"You respond.
Wisteria looks at you.

You say “Since we will be sharing nest, I hope we are good friends Wisteria”
“Oh, I’m sure we will.”
Wisteria looks at you, smiling. You drop your other eye, and relax.

You say “Sorry for not presenting myself, my name is Fruit”
“It’s ok, I haven’t been ‘on’ the whole time we’ve been meeting”
"Oh,"You respond, relieved.

You say “It’s still daytime, why don’t we go outside the cave to look for fruits? I didn’t saw any food in here and maybe you are hungry”
"I’ll be honest with you, I’ve been living underground for so long, I’ve nearly lost the instinct to want to go outside."Wisteria says.

You say “Maybe going outside is better with a friend by your side? Like me for example”
"Well it’s nice to have company then."Wisteria says, smiling.

You say “Then let’s go outside the cave and into the forest, there is still a lot of daytime”

You say “Then let’s go outside the cave and into the forest, there is still a lot of daytime”
“Ok!”
You walk out of the cave, and into the tall grass of the field outside.Wisteria stretches out.
“It was a long trip down here, I need to rest my legs.”“Well, sure.”
Wisteria walks outside the cave slowly with you.
"I know this forest like nobody else."Wisteria says, looking around.

You say “Ok let’s go look for delicious and sweet berries Wisteria”
“Are you a berry lover?”
“I like most fruits, but I’ll try any once”
Wisteria nods.
You begin walking through the tall grass, and look off into the distance.

You boop Wisteria in the snout softly and playfully.
Wisteria looks at you, smiling. She begins walking through the field of grass with you.
“Where does this path go?”
“It goes up ahead, where it leads is what’s important.”

You follow Wisteria.
Wisteria begins walking up ahead with you. You walk up ahead.
"You know what?"You say. “I think it’d be best if we bonded with each other.”
“Oh? How?”
“Well don’t you have an animal you could have bonded with?”
“That was an accident, and I’m not making that mistake twice.”

You say “We’re Fluffies, our bond can be strongest that one with an animal, let’s play boopy tag while looking for berries”
Wisteria agrees, and you start running through the forest, booping each other. Soon, you both jump into a nearby berry bush.
"Oh Fluffy!"Wisteria cries, picking herself up.

You say “Are you ok Wisteria?”
“Yeah, I’m fine, but you won’t be if your food isn’t around.”
“I’m sorry.”
“It’s fine, I mange. Now let’s get those berries!”

You collect berries with Wisteria.
You collect a large amount of berries with Wisteria.
“How about we make a nice meal of these! You catch anything?”

You say “Wait you can cook?”
“You know it!”
You sit down and hold a berry between two fingers and tilt your head.
"I’m nervous,"Wisteria begins."Should we really eat them?“Sure! My dad can cook, and he taught me a few tricks!”
“No way! Teach me too!”
Wisteria teaches you how to cook. As good as her father.

You say “How can a Fluffy cook? I mean we have short legs, hoofs and round soft bodies”
"It’s actually quite easy, our stomachs are smaller then other animals so we need less food. Also we have a lot of saliva, which we can spit into small flames to cook the food.

You say “Is it some kind of magic? Or you are another kind of Fluffy?”
“No, it’s just a fact. If anything, I’m more of a magical creature then you are.”
“I don’t know what that means”
“It just means I’m really cool.”

You say “Oh cool, and I thought you were just a regular Fluffy”
“Not even close”
You and Wisteria become BFF’s FOREVER.“Yeah, it’s wild to think that such a simple creature like me can do the things I’ve seen you do.”
"Not so simple, the world is a big place with a lot to see."You and Wisteria play around for a bit until night falls.

You say “How much time we’ve been playing?”
"Hmm, let me see…"Wisteria browses through her memories for a bit before she answers."Oh I’d say about eight hours.

You say “Let’s return to the cave with the Blue Herd”
“Sure why not!”
The two of you traiple through the forest and soon find your way back.

You say “So every Fluffy in the herd can do the same things as you?”
“Yes, although most are still trying to learn so they aren’t too great at it yet.”
“Do you have many tricks?”
“Tr-uckS?”

You say “Let’s return to the nest”

As you near the cave, suddenly a loud noise is heard from within.
"What was that?"Wisteria asks.
“I don’t know.”
The two of you enter the cave.

You lead Wisteria back to the nest in the cave.

You enter the cave, and immediately see a dozen Fluffies lying on the ground in various states of pain. Two of them are in the process of changing form while the rest are in the middle of it all.

You say “Wisteria what’s going on?”
“I don’t know.”
The sound of wings fluttering breaks through your ears.
"What’s going on? What happened?"It’s Wisteria looking around in panic.
“I don’t know!”“What do you mean?”
“Those Fluffies are in pain and changing form.”
"Yeh, it must be a really horrible curse."Wisteria says.

You say “Wisteria what’s going on?”
“I don’t know.”
The sound of wings flutrailing breaks through your ears.
"What’s going on? What happened?"It’s Wisteria looking around in panic.

You say “Fluffies cannot be sick, it’s something else, for now let’s see what we can do to help them”
You run towards the nearest Fluffy lying on the ground. You pick it up and watch as its body begins to change. Soon, a mostly complete Wyvern lies on the ground.

You say “A Wyvern? How?”
"This must be a really horrible curse."You think, as you watch the Wyvern struggle to fly off of the ground, pounding its body into the earth over and over again in an attempt to change back.“But what should I do?”
You grab Wisteria roughly by the shoulders.
"We need to get out, now!"You shout in her face, causing her to jump a bit.

You say “Wisteria we need to get out, there was something else with the herd here, we can’t do anything”
Wisteria looks at you, and you notice her pupils have almost fully turned yellow.
“Fine, we’ll get out, but what are we going to do?”

You say “We will get out of the cave and look for safety in the forest first”
Wisteria nods.
"Alright then, but what about the…"She’s interrupted as you quickly flap your wings and leave the cave.

You say “Wings? On me? Looks like I was affected by the curse, not as much as others”
Wisteria follows you out of the cave.
"It’s not fair, but I’m used to it."She answers in a calming voice.

You look into her now yellow pupils.
You feel a shiver run down your spine as you stare into her now yellow eyes.
Suddenly, you begin to feel very dizzy.
You focus on the ground in front of you and walk forward.

You say “So we are far from the cave now, I wonder if I can try to hide the wings”
Wisteria nods.
“I’m not sure if I can hide them anyway, but we need to keep a low profile, remember?”
You nod back.

You try to hide your wyvern wings.
It’s a little difficult to hide them, as they are still obviously wings on your back, but you manage to do it.
You hear Wisteria gasp behind you.

You say “Wisteria?”
"Y…yes?"She answers, sounding nervous.
"You just gasped."You point out.
“Oh, sorry, I was just surprised, you turned your back on me briefly and I saw your wings.”

You say “But I just flied out of the cave carrying you in my hoofs”
Her pupils react and she’s back to normal.
"I think I’d know if I was cursed or not, besides the whole curse thing doesn’t make sense."She says.

You say “Well your yellow pupils and my wyvern wings are proof of a curse, specially on a Fluffy”
"Why do you say that? It could be a common side effect of being in a cursed cave after all."She asks.

You say “Oh well, at least now I can fly and the yellow pupils you have combine with your grey fluff and mane”
"You are weird, but that is indeed a nice combination"She replies with a smile.

You say “So where we should go now? I can fly and take you with me wherever you want to go”
She tilts her head to the side."Why would you want to do that?

You say “Because we are friends?”
She blushes.“Well, perhaps the curse also makes you charming, but I still don’t understand why would you want to fly around with me.”
“I like you, so I want to be with you.”

You say “Do you prefer walking? If you want to walk we must be careful with the Grotesque”
"I like to walk on four hooves rather than two."She says.“But if you have the ability to carry me around, I will happily ride on your back.”

You say “And where will we go? To the City near by? Even if it’s full of monsters?”
"Well, I was thinking further away, towards the ocean."She says with a grin.

You say “We are far, too far from the ocean, what if we just get out of the forest first”
"As you wish my lord"She says in a monotone voice.
You flap your wings and rise up into the air, Wisteria grins as she clutches your neck.

You say “Oh well”
You soar over the forest.
Wisteria giggles as you turn to dive at a goat-man that was lazily grazing by the side of the road. It looks at you with dull eyes and BAM!

You say “Poor thing, maybe I should have more care where do I fly”
Wisteria laughs as she sways in your back.
“It’s not far, keep your courage up my Lord!”
You flap your wings and jump, landing on a nearby roof top.

You say “So we’re in the City, can you see the end of the Forest?”
"Nearly, we should reach it by night fall."She says with a smile.
"Excellent!"You let out a loud laugh."I heard the Monsters in these woods are very dangerous.

You fly towards the end of the forest with Wisteria on your back.
You fly at a medium pace, not too fast or slow that you’re going to get tired.
5 hours later…
Wisteria has her head down as she rests.

You say “It would be cool if I had a Wyvern tail as well, but at least my green Fluffy tail looks cute”
Wisteria turns her head.
"What did you say?"She asks.“Is it wise to talk whilst flying?”

You say “There are no other flying things here so why not”
"Because if you keep talking your voice will trail off and you’ll lose consciousness and probably die. Don’t talk while flying!“She says in a serious tone.”

You land near the edge of the forest tree line.
You find yourself by the base of a tree that looks exactly like every other tree in this forest, only it’s size is around that of an Oak tree.
“What do you make of my humble abode?”

You say “So Wisteria, what we should do now?”
Wisteria sits up.“Indeed, what is to be done?”

You say “For now let’s make this big tree our nest, what do you prefer, to excavate a nest under the roots or to use branches to make a nest on the tree like birds?”
“I don’t mind using roots.”
The pair of you start to dig into the ground hard enough to create small trenches that lead underneath the tree.

You say “Nice, our fluff should be enough to keep us warm for the night”
Once inside, you both start to remove the roots that are in the way and place them on the side of the trenches.
"You’re very strong, can you carry some of the roots for me?

You say “Sure”
You pick up a few roots and reach down to grab more, you grab so much that your neck starts to get sore and you drop most of the roots.

You say “Do we have time to hunt something to eat?”
Wisteria shakes her head.“In fact we should really get to work on building the nest rather than hunting.”

You say “Alright, let’s keep going”
You start to carry more roots, after around 15 minutes of carrying you drop most of them as your arms starts to get very sore.
“Well that was a waste of time”

You say “It’s night already, let’s go to sleep Wisteria”
Wisteria nods and heads to a tree to the left of the trench you’re in. She curls up in a ball and barely moves all night.

You extend your wing over Wisteria to keep both of you warm.
Wisteria wakes well before dawn and stretches her wings before folding them back.
"Good day, my friends."She begins.“It is time to rise and shine.”

You say “Friends? We are only the two of us now Wisteria, remember?”
Wisteria pauses and looks down before speaking again.“Of course you’re right, but I felt like more people should be here.”
You think back to your family and everything they did for you.

You say “Maybe we can look for other Fluffies, or even stallions to have foals, if these wings allow it of course”
Wisteria is silent for a while as she thinks.

You notice that the Fluffy tail of Wisteria has been replaced by a small yellow wyvern tail.
"We can join the Princess’s search for her egg."She says slowly.

You say “Princess? Egg? Silly Wisteria we are not wyverns, we are just a couple of cursed Fluffy mares”
Wisteria looks down once more.“Best not to dwell on curses and such, we should just enjoy what we’ve been blessed with. Come on let’s get started!”

You say “What is the plan?”
Wisteria looks to the east and simply declares.“We’ll head that way!”
“You sure that’s the best option?”
She pauses for a moment before replying.

You say “What is the plan?”
Wisteria looks down and remains static for a few seconds before replying.
"We need to get out of these forests at some point, we can’t just keep wandering forever.

You say “We are at the edge in the tree line, so to the east it is right?”
Wisteria nods.“Yes, that’s correct.”
“Then let’s go !”
Wisteria leads the way.

You say “Wait, we aren’t having breakfast?”
Wisteria shakes her head.“No time, we need to keep moving!”
“But it is still early!”
She ignores you and continues to walk.
It takes around two hours to cover a good distance.

You say “Get on my back, I have wings remember?”
Wisteria nods.“Good idea, I can’t carry much more weight.”
You spread your wings to their fullest and quickly fly to the east.

You say “Are you ok Wisteria? You have been forgetting things rather quick since the cave incident”
Wisteria replies instantly.“I was simply ignoring the pain for a reason, we are so close, I can sense it!”
Wisteria pauses and looks down.

You say “Close to what?”
Wisteria turns to you and flaps her wings a few times before replying.
"The…Prison of course! I can sense it, it is very close, I can almost touch it!

You say “Uhhh Wisteria the prison humans used is just ruins now, and since when do you have wings too?”
Wisteria ignores your concerns and continues to fly towards the prison.

You catch up to Wisteria.
You reach Wisteria’s side simultaneously and land.
“Alright, tell me about your wings.”
Wisteria pauses for a moment, seemingly unsure how to reply.

You say “We both have them, you can trust me”
Wisteria slowly nods.“I can, though it may be hard for you to understand, you are a human after all.”
She looks down and begins flapping her wings gradually faster.

You say “Wisteria I’m seriously concerned now, take a look at me, I’m a Fluffy, we both are Fluffies”
Wisteria looks up and smiles.“Yours are white, mine are black, it’s a special trait of our kind.”
You stare in awe as a bat like wings slowly take shape above your head.

You say “Aren’t these wings because of the cave curse that took our herd?”
Wisteria shakes her head.

You say “Then what about the Fluffies that completely turned into Wyverns?”
Finally, she stops and replies.“This is a different situation, it’s why you’re white and I’m black.”
“What do you mean? Were you cursed ?”
“No, he was.”
You pause and look at her confused.
Wisteria continues."I was cursed, but in a different way.

You nuzzle and comfort Wisteria.
Wisteria slowly leans in and touches her nose to yours.
You feel a faint tingling feeling all over your body and embrace Wisteria.
“It’s ok, it’s going to be ok…” you say.
Wisteria continues.

2 Likes

I remember when i first used this website, i cannibalized everyone and shat them back out so they could be my soldiers. And i was also the leader of a mutant cult and i got arrested in the middle of an appcalypse.
AI dungeon is wild.

I kept playing this story and it got real good, but the city turns out to be dangerous af

I kept playing this story and it got real good, but the city turns out to be dangerous af.

So I’m gonna keep playing Fruit’s story and try to not die

@GenericWeirdboxer AI dungeon surely is good for story making