So, I quit my job…(LemonCurds)

58 Likes

Good luck in the future.

Not only is everyone quitting, but plenty of companies are doing mass layoffs to please investors every quarter. This one is particularly bad it seems.

Apps for getting a better job are now sponsoring youtubers and even getting plugged by Daily Show.

You aren’t alone.

7 Likes

I quit my job a month ago. I got one that’s not better, but it pays more. Smaller cubicle though. At this rate I’ll be making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year while working in a box in the parking lot.

15 Likes

You have a cubicle?! I have a desk in an open office.

Let me tell you, I’ve certainly enjoyed working from home, even if the reason sucks.

Edit: also, i knew someone who worked out of her car on the parking lot for a while, so…

6 Likes

Good luck, hope you find something good soon. Something that doesn’t require self-medication or similar.

2 Likes

Good luck stranger! If you’re interested, and have one in your area, television stations are usually need of help for more than just on-air people. I’d be happy to tell you the name of some ownership companies that would be good to work under. I’ve got 10 years in the industry. It’s crap pay but you’ll have a lot of fun.

1 Like

Your well-being and health is always more important than a job that put you at risk. I don’t know all the details of the situation or your life, but you did the right thing. Best of luck to you, I’m sure you will find better.

2 Likes

You have a desk!? I have a steering wheel in a MetroAccess service van.

2 Likes

I’d love a cubicle. My office is an open bull pen and it is annoying.

1 Like

Hope you soon find a new job :pray:

1 Like

Any prospects? I get conflicting stories on how the job market is

Hey you will get true this, a huldra like you will not be down to long.

Hole in the ground?
You were lucky.
We got evicted from our hole in the ground and had to go live in a lake!

In all seriousness, good luck to you @LemonCurds

2 Likes

I would quit my job too if I couldnt sit there and draw fluffies all night long.

1 Like

:nerd_face::smile::smiley::laughing::rofl:

Lake?? Why there were 150 of us livin’ in an old shoebox in the middle of the road!

And if you’d tell that to the young folk of today, would they believe ya?

NAAAAAH!!

1 Like

One step at a time, take care of yourself.

1 Like

I sure hope so, all I need is a in person interview, then I’m set xD

1 Like

I worked at a daycare xD

1 Like

Thank you Virgil :fox_face:

1 Like