So really important question about canon for everyone by Keeper_Of_Worlds

I know the main canon is Hasbro had made fluffys, Then Peta broke them out, the fluffy were Scatter across all the world then Hasbro got shut down.

1. Question can I change Hasbro name cause In my headcanon they lay low after the outbreak and slowly change their company to a new that people think is a offbrand one

2. Can I make new fluffy breeds as long they keep main fluffy attributes like: semi-low/middle Intelligence, speech, bone structure.

3. Making more fluffy emotions complex as they been around in my headcanon since the 1970s and since that around the time frame toxic and dangers toys were recalled I figure that fitted the Damned Racist Bio-Toys

4. Im making a Comic called [ The FLUFFY Within ]

5. Ideas are free to use but dont copy directly, please modify or change please cause I love this community but alot ideas are so Repetitive and gets boring sometimes like no joke I seen 10 stories with barely anything changed it like they keep on Copy and paste

6. I will be posting pictures of 3d Models of backgrounds, fluffies, and items from different Perspectives, please request ideas down below or make a post and comment my name and Be making it for free use

7. Idk if your still reading but heart this aleast so I know you read this thanks so much Sincerely Keeper_Of_Worlds

1 Like

1: Yeah I don’t see why not. Canon’s loose enough in that regard that Hasbro can be a total non-entity.
2: As long as they also look largely like fluffies. No talking bears or cats or anything.
3: Don’t half our stories already have complex emotions? You don’t even have to ask, this is already a thing.
4+: Good luck.

5 Likes

Keeper, you can do whatever the hell you want nobody is gonna stop you

2 Likes

This should be a community post. Not self text.

Do what you want with your headcannon. Some people treat Hasbio as going out of business. Others treat them like the illuminati.

4 Likes

I don’t think you’re gonna need to worry about people stealing your story, chief

3 Likes

If you want to check out how others have explored Fluffies-before-Fluffies, check out the Alternate-timeline tag.

@Oculusfluffy is one of my favorites:

2 Likes
  1. That’s a dumb reason, why bother changing it. Also, who the hell still follows PETA canon?

2. The world will be a better place if you don’t. If you must, don’t make some retarded donut steel shit. Stick to the core tenants of fluffy biology/psychology like glue.

3. What the fuck are you even talking about? That sounds retarded. If you’re making your own dumbass canon why do you give enough of a fuck about changing Hasbio’s name for it to warrant a separate question?

4. Cool, hope it isn’t dogwater.

5. Every idea has been done at least once by now, it’s how the community works. Fair point, though. Lots of creators in this community are fucking vultures and also faggots.

6. You speak like a child or a foreigner and I don’t know which is worse.

7. Literally who are you?

1 Like

You can do whatever you want forever. There’s no cannon. Everything “cannon” is just something someone else made up that we like. Take what you want, leave the rest behind.

1 Like

You can technically do whatever you want, but if you want to re-write all the tropes of the fandom you should probably write it somewhere else and as something else.

1. Hasbio changing the name? Not too much of a stretch since in some headcanons Hasbio completely ceased existing after the release.
  2. People write new breeds all the time. Some stick around. But ask yourself… why does a Fluffy need to be more intelligent and have the ability to fly, or have better instincts and be the size of a dog? By that point it isn’t even a Fluffy anymore.
  3. Having fluffies around since the 1970s sounds pretty stupid, but there are also people who write fluffies into post-apoc settings or superhero stuff. Just ask yourself: am I still writing about fluffies?

Start small. Write a self-contained one off that doesn’t have a huge family tree of timelines and original characters. See if you can write something in the fluffy universe. Something about fluffies.

1 Like

All of this correct, but chill, dude.

Wind your neck in Za, someone who joined yesterday has just as much right to say their peice as much as you do, that why its called a “community”.

1 Like

Do whatever you feel comftable doing, its about having fun with the premise of what a fluffy is and using it to express yoruself as much as you want, dont let anyone tell you it has to be one way or the other.

We look forward to whatever you come up with, we can always do with new contributors :glee:

1 Like

I meant the 80s cause that My Little Pony 'n Friends came out

It play on Is television through 1986–1987

You can do all of those things if you want to. That’s the great thing about fluffies, they don’t have to be written in one specific way.

Some people will complain and whine “ach, 'tis nae a true fluffy”, but those kinds of people will complain if you write anything except “fluffy gets hit by a hammer over and over again”, so don’t worry much about them.

Write what you want to write, and if there’s people who like your works, it’s them you should care about.

2 Likes

Thanks that made me feel better I cant to show you all the comic soon :grin:

1 Like

Didn’t 99% of your stories get moved to the non-fluffy section because you didn’t even include a fluffy? I don’t think you should be giving advice here.

2 Likes

And I don’t think you’re the one asking for advice here. Keeper_Of_Worlds is, and they seem to find my advice helpful.

The point is, every creator here is free to develop their own style, and their own headcanon. There’s no one true headcanon.

Sure, I could throw my entire headcanon out and write nothing but regular fluffy abuse for the rest of my life, but that would upset those who like my headcanon the way it is, and I don’t care if only one person likes my stories. One fan is worth scores of haters in my book. Why try to please people who don’t like you at the expense of people who do like you?

You can’t please everyone, right?

2 Likes

@Keeper_Of_Worlds , this isn’t a story, but you’ve posted it in the area for posting stories.
I think the area you were looking for was Community Posts

4 Likes

So you are making the choice to be here? dont like it fucking leave you aint the cornerstone holding the place together my guy.

You are the only person who thinks he has a free pass, im the dumbass tbh becuase i should just do what every other person does in this community and just ignore you “dont worry its just wacky Za being edgy again”

2 Likes

Thanks FreshlyPillowed, Im glad someone on my side beside the Moderators :smiling_face:

1 Like