So sleepy (underbear)

Hasbio intended for birthing mares to instinctually handle newborn foals. Now mammuhs are excited to see their babbehs and will lick them clean despite the bad taste, then feed and keep them close. This was meant to make fluffy pregnancy more appealing to owners and to ensure that foals would not die from hypothermia.

1 in 5 mares will fall asleep after birthing with the odds increasing in the case of larger litters. Developers considered this an acceptable margin given the assistance of a special friend and the room temperature of a home.

For ferals this is particularly problematic as any foal landing too far from their mother or warm nesting material may die of exposure.

Previous
next

55 Likes

Oh no!

1 Like

Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Put your name in the title
Wake up

11 Likes

Time for a punt.

(post deleted by author)

see i thought of something like that with my headcanon, the idea being that mares are programmed and encouraged to lick their newborn babies clean is to not just induce bonding but also remove any remaining mare pheromones on them

3 Likes

And nothing of value was lost.

2 Likes

Nothing personal kid, just nature doing its thing

1 Like

1 Like

Delete this shit from my eyes

1 Like

Nope you can’t unsee it

no one cares fact : if someone is sleepy after delivering it may be due to the blood loss (and life can be threatened)

3 Likes

Hehe good eye there

2 Likes