So um..... did anyone save all my old art?

looks like this when editing the post

2 Likes

please. I’m so lazy

Does anyone remember RQ’s history posts? Maybe my stuff is saved there. Would there be any way to get the stuff back from the booru or is it just gone gone gone?

3 Likes

thank you <3

3 Likes

You can ask @Virgil if he has your stuff saved, other than that I don’t think there’s other way

1 Like

Wait actually let me check something, maybe some stuff was already uploaded by @Archivist because I’ve heard your name before here

1 Like

Yep, some stuff is here @Renaissance

Here’s one

And another one

3 Likes

loveeeeeeee <3

4 Likes

fucker if you can’t even rember what the fuck you drew how the fuck do you want us to know if we saved your old posts

2 Likes

oooooooooooo i remember you! How have you been!!!

2 Likes

every day is better than the last how about how are you doing

2 Likes

@Renaissance I actually have some of them. Will message you about it

2 Likes

Did McGonnagal post anything new before the booru went down?

2 Likes

No he did not.

The only notable returning peeps were Carpdime and Marcusmaximus. Also LordAnubis. And a littpe recently, Coalheart, though as a one-off

2 Likes

Hey I saw your thread on /b/. Another good board to post on would be /trash/, as I’ve seen fluffy threads on there that have hit the image limit before. The board also moves a little slower so the thread won’t be bumped off as easily. Anyways, good to see you back

3 Likes
1 Like

I thought Egor made one before the drop.

1 Like

Egor did not come back. Last thing he made was back in 2019

1 Like

And Gr1m_1

3 Likes

Grim was not gone long though

1 Like

Hi there! I looked in my saved fluffy images folder and the “Robocop” images I found are already in your gallery. Just letting you know I tried. v😐v

3 Likes