Sol’s First Bath (By: Anesthesia)

Sol’s First Bath

“N-nu! Nu! Nu wan baff! Wawa bad fow fwuffy!” Sol struggled in vain as Jason held her over a small plastic box shallowly filled with warm water. He read that they can easily drown, even in the smallest of waters.

“Come on! You need a bath! Your fluff is matted, and your ass fur is crusted! You. Need. A. Bath!” He said as he finally got her into the water.

“SKREE! WAWA AM BAD FOW SOW! WET OUT! WET OUT! PWEASE!” Sol started running around in the water, completely unaware that the water wasn’t doing anything.

“Stop!” Jason yelled. Sol stopped dead in her tracks, and looked at him. “Look, the water isn’t doing anything. It’s not hurting you, so calm down.”

Sol looked around at the water. She lifted her hoof up. Splash. She lifted her other hoof. Splash. She lifted both. SPLASH. She giggled as she proceeded to keep splashing.

“Hehe! Wawa is so… fun…” Her splashing slowed as she looked into the water, and saw her own reflection. She tilted her head, and got shocked at the reflection doing the same.

“Hewwo otew fwuffy! Am Sow.” She smiled, the reflection smiling back. She then slowly moved her face closer towards the water… before she completely submerged her face in it.

…He can see why it needed to be shallow.

“No no no no, that’s not happening.” He said quickly, as he scooped her up by the belly, and lifted her a few inches above the water, as Sol started coughing and gasping for air.

Gasp! Daddeh! Sow towd ou! Wawa twied to gib Sow fowevew sweepies! Wawa am twixie wawa munstah!” She cried, and tried to futilely give the Wawa monster sorry hoofies, as Jason sighed.

“It only happens when you try to drown yourself! Don’t do that!” He grabbed a washcloth, submerged it in the water, and began to rub Sol with it, ignoring her occasional “Wawa bad…” and ‘huuhuu…’ing.

After a few minutes of washing her, he placed Sol down on a towel, as he went to hook up his hair dryer.

“Aw… Sow poopie pwace few so much bettew… bu nao fwuffy am aww wet! Nu can see cuz ob mane!” She shook a bit, trying to shake the dampness off her fluff.

FWOOSH!

Suddenly, Sol was hit with a big (For a babbeh fluff) gust of hot air! She tried to stand down the horrible hot air munsta! But it was too much! She made the mistake of trying to stand and give sowwy hoofies to it, and she was thrown away!

Jason watched blankly as Sol struggled to hold her ground against the small handheld hair dryer, try to stand up, and fell backwards, tumbling a few inches.

Sol stood up, victorious! As her fluff immediately poofed up. She looked like a cute small hairy cheese puff. She turned to look at her daddeh, for him, to congratulate her on her epic battle, but she caught herself in the bathroom mirror.

Double Gasp! Nu! Fwuff is tu fwuffy! Nee be wess fwuffy!” She freaked out, and started to give herself as best wickey qwenies as she could.

“It better not be like this all the time…” Jason sighed, as he started cleaning up the mess she made.

Little did he know, it would.

Because Sol must defeat the hot air munstah!

I just rediscovered this fandom after about a decade, and have been lurking this site for the better part of a month. I decided to try and make a story, but I have decided to cut this from the initial first chapter, but since this is already done, I decided to post it now. It’s a bit short, but it was cute and I wanted to use it at least. Idk when I’ll post the 1st chapter, so keep a look out. I hope you guys like it.

12 Likes

Absolutely wonderful cute little story. Hope you continue to write, would love to see what else you got.

2 Likes