Soldier TF2 (team fluffy 2) origins (PhobicNova)

even lower effort because i can’t be bothered
last attempt for the day
can i mention how much i loathe how these damned hooves look? i can never get them to look right, they just look like a block of wood glued onto an odd appendage-

24 Likes

Holy shit you’ve finally done it.

9 Likes

didn’t fuckin do this for ye-

Okay, I am here in read-only mode, but your mental exhibitionism made me want to speak.
Drawing is about having fun in the process. And you clearly do not have fun, you want to be always admired. While you do have a lot of potential, your pathetic attention seeking prevents you from growing.
Quit demonstrating how you try to please the audience, which by now starts seeing you as a lolcow and try to have fun while drawing.

5 Likes

Okay fine, I was trying to be nice and celebrate you figuring out your anatomy but fuck you then faggot

4 Likes

Sleep with one eye open tonight.

1 Like

Very close to a hentai mc hair cut.

aww how cute! i love the little fluff of the hair, and the little hoooves oh so cute

2 Likes

Unrelated question: Are you trying to sound Scottish? The “ye” instead of “you” and “me” instead of “my” make me think so.

i mean, i’m ginger, but i just do it for the pirate speak, yaharr!!!

If you’re disliking the join between the hooves and legs, you could try adding short fluff overlapping the join. Then it’s not a single line.

1 Like