some good old fashioned hugbox bc jesus christ i need it (Federal_Chemical1728)

fresh out the shower chill sesh

((hugbox actually feels pretty refreshing to draw, maybe ill do some more who knows :3c))

49 Likes

This is just adorable.

2 Likes

I actually like these fluffies being cute and enjoying the company of their owner! We do need more hugbox around here.

4 Likes

I can’t see anything about this that I couldn’t call fluffy-like behavior.
It’s really sweet and very believable
You don’t have to put this one in #non-fluffy. I’ll leave that choice up to you.
Whatever you do with it, I think this is excellent.

5 Likes

That looks amazingly comfortable.

1 Like

okay awesome! :ok_hand:

also thanks man ;w;

2 Likes

sometimes you just gotta hang out in your bathrobe with your weird gay little horses :heart:
i spend so much time in my edgy monster basement traumatizing my ocs, i gotta remember to step out into the happily-ever-after light sometimes. remember what makes all that character-building trauma worth it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Aww, so cute. And that fluffy grin is the best.

Good stuff.

2 Likes

A pallet cleaning. A must for any Abuser fan to have before enjoying the macabre again. Also, more of this kind of Hugbox, full on with human and fluffies, pls.

1 Like

Why is this even a question? It has fluffies, I don’t see the “non-fluffy” tag on it anywhere, so what gives?

:Hiiiiii! This is my FLUFFY! His name is MARCUS and he’s IMMORTAL and he’s actually A GOD! Isn’t he SO COOL!!!:

Nobody wants to read those stories.

1 Like

Again, what does any of that have to do with this picture?

Yep, you have no idea what we’re doing, here

You’re being weird out of nowhere, Virgil. Are you drunk again?

Maybe

You’re supposed to be the responsible one, dragon man! Think about the message you’re sending to us impressionable morons if you show up to work plastered!