Some More Fluffy Practice (by StramgeGranbles)

Yes, yes it is.

2 Likes

I absolutely love the style your developing. That smarty and its pissy expression are just chef’s kiss.

I’ll also totally commiserate with your comment above on how gratifying it is to post artwork here vs. many other communities.

We humans (like fluffies) are social creatures, and it’s nice to be appreciated. No shame in that.

2 Likes

Yyyeahhh that pretty much sums it up.
I’m neurodivergent, and have always used my imagination as a means of entertainment, and to cope with stuff like my anxiety problems. I never really made friends until as a teenager I started interacting with other creators online, and for the first time in my life, I had access to a means of communicating with people who had the same hobbies as me. Images and text is actually my best means of communication, because with things I can type out, it slows conversations down enough for me to think, and say what I need to without feeling like I’m fumbling as much. And images, well, it just feels nice to create something, and when I’m able to put ideas down into an image it makes my ideas have more of a life of their own.

Yeah, I just… having a consistent and positive environment where I have motivation to create, and get feedback, is important to me on a lot of levels.

1 Like

Super cute style, I love your void persona! Definitely recognizable. As for the fluffies, your blue trotting one has such a smug looking grin. Great stuff!

2 Likes