Some of Sundaes Art (RoseTea)

Since some of you guys liked the art Sundae made in the last image post, I thought I’d share some of her other stuff. :3

If you guys have any art your fluffies have made, you should totally show them off too! Every fluffy should get to show off their inner artist!

Perhaps I’ll give her some water colors or, if she proves she won’t make a mess, even acrylic paint.

Here’s Sundaes art of all her friends!

This here is Melon Sweet :slight_smile:

This one here is Marine

This one is Berry Tart

This is her best friend, Snowflake. I won’t be surprised if these two become mates when they get older lol.

And finally, this is Rocket. Ngl, his eyes kinda freak me out, but I love the effort regardless lol. :heart:

33 Likes

Yay! This is cute :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Art of fluffies making art of fluffies.

FLUFFCEPTION

5 Likes

Exactly lol.

3 Likes

Lowkey upset that Sundae’s fluffy drawings are better than mine. :sweat: lol

Very cute, love it!

1 Like

Lol, but yeah, the whole rp thing aside of this post, it was definitely a challenge finding a good balance between a fluffys ability, and my own lol.

Can definitely tell when ya look at the ears oof. I guess also the lack of coloring outside the lines or such :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love the idea of fluffies drawing, but I’ve never really touched on that subject in my stories for some reason. Imma probably work on that, though.

You guys wanna know why I like fluffies so much? Because they remind me of Chao. You know, from Sonic the Hedgehog.

Still kinda pissed they never brought that back, I fucking loved the Chao Garden.

2 Likes

Adorable. :heart_eyes::clap:

3 Likes

YOUR FLUFFY IS AN ARTIST!
this is the best bluey has ever made:

4 Likes

added the #fluffies-making-art tag since that’s a thing

2 Likes

Ooo, nice! Thankies :smiley:

1 Like

Ooh, a shiny new tag. It’s still got that new tag smell. I think I might actually do a piece about this subject now. Let’s break that new tag in, folks!

Since fluffies hold the crayons in their mouths, according to the one picture I could find that actually depicted a fluffy drawing, not just what they drew, I’ve already thought up a solution to the obvious problem, which will probably be touched upon in the piece.

The only question is whether I’m going to use all-new characters for it, or some of my preexisting characters. Either way, it’ll be more on the mundane side.

Relatively mundane, that is. Fluffies aren’t exactly mundane. But I don’t wanna start that shitstorm again, so that’s enough said about that.