Some payback. (Mexi)

Nothing important *Wink*

Oh, hey neat, those arm pieces seem like they’ve come up somewhere before…

113 Likes

ohhhhh Riol i such a sweet baby- oh i love him i love him give him all the pets and love for me!

8 Likes

Oh this is amazing

6 Likes

giphy
real good stuff, love your stuff, I would be really interested in getting a file to print one of these guys.

7 Likes

I’ve been asked about printing models before, the problem is the just look like pigs without fluff, manes and tails.

5 Likes

I guess, would be cool though.

2 Likes

Plz do more projects like this because that is amazing! The smarty is prob still alive cuz and you know more herds will come cuz of the lawn lol

Edit: we didn’t see the Smary die so hes probably slowly crawling away or begging

6 Likes

Riol’s redemption has been fun to witness, hopefully he and Tina can be a good adoptive family together since they can’t have their own kids.

Fried nutsack does a lot to humble a dude.

9 Likes

What do you know, Riol about to be hit with the most important lesson.

3 Likes

Lmao I love it

may I ask that is that your real house ? I looks cool

8 Likes

Love the mix of 3D and real life. And the grabbing of the smarty looks great too! Gave the bastard what he deserved.

Shame about the other babies. Where they all alicorns? If so, thats almost a once in a lifetime birth right there!

5 Likes

Those invading fluffies oughta know better than to return to this specific yard. Otherwise they’ll wish they died like their smarty.

5 Likes

Riol should get some sketty , baby should be adopted
The blue and green( if sill alive some how ) should be amputated and turned into a enfy and litter pal

4 Likes

I love a mixed media piece! While I know a lot of your art is, Mexi, this truly is the best of the best! Combining real photography, real life posing, and CGI :heart:

3 Likes

So good!
Awwwh, Riol, so sweeet <3

3 Likes

Riol’s turned into a good boy. :sparkling_heart: I hope the little foal grows up ok.

The deaths were the star of the comic, though. Man, I love this style! The combo of IRL and 3D is outstanding.

1 Like

Yay!! I always love your stuff, little riols face asking to keep the babbeh is adorable!! Your style is the one that really makes me wish these wee buggers where real!!

2 Likes

Ha! Love the RL/3D mashup! It’s hard to imagine fluffies in a realistic setting sometimes so having it in a sort of Roger Rabbit/Space Jam vibe is a fun way to go about it.

2 Likes

This is sow amazing, love it when you post its always sow great seeing your fluffys :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Love the mix media here. Good job!

2 Likes