Some slime doodles by swiftbitches

Slimes are a very easy to care for pet. They don’t generate much waste, can eat almost anything, and do not often speak unless asking for something, expressing their dislike or pleasureif something, or when breeding.

You should never keep more then one as Slimes can breed no matter what. They breed by taking little chunks of the “male” and letting the “female” absorb them, these will eventually become embryos. Slimes do not have a physical sex so they determine male and female by fighting and the first to be pinned is the female.

They do not require a specific diet but do require a large amount of water, at least a gallon if you want them to remain the size of a regular fluffy. Slimes can shrink and grow depending upon how much water they injest and can get up to the size of a medium sized dog and can shrink to the size of a micro fluffy.

Slimes are slightly dumber than the average fluffy and can be difficult to train but a good solid sorry box and some treat motivated training can get them to become model fluffies. You must keep them on a strict diet so that they know what is food and what isn’t as an improperly trained slime will eat anything and everything it can digest, including other pets, toys, and anything they can reach.

27 Likes

Sound like they’d be popular with mobsters :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I didn’t think of that lol

7 Likes

I adore your Slime-Fluffs
They look so cute :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes
Summary

5 Likes

Making “evidences” dissapear like magic :sweat_smile:

4 Likes