Somebody for Everyone! (FreshlyPillowed)

Finally got a sketch pad :sweat_smile: sorry for the lines guys there gone now.

thinking of doing a comic soon i have a couple of ideas we will see what happens
or Battlefluffs… whatever comes first. :glee:

52 Likes

The coloring on this is very satisfying to my eyeballs.

5 Likes

I wanted to do the backgrounds but i figured it would make it too busy :shrug:

2 Likes

These keep getting better and better!
Keep up the good work.

I’d take that “defect” so fast.
Love when fluffies have cool mutations like this.

7 Likes

It could be done with some very light colors to not distract too much.

I’m thinking grey’s and light blues maybe?

2 Likes

good shout, i dont have alot of ability as far as like setting foregrounds and background but that might just do it :hushed:

1 Like

If you have a printer at home, make some colored copies of this piece.

Then you can safely try out different colors for the background and see what you like best without risking the original.

3 Likes

Who the fuck would think he’s a freak? He’s awesome!

6 Likes

I love it. Seconding the suggestion to try to scan and printing copies to see if you like or dislike other backgrounds and colorings.

Also six weggies to go bye-bye time talk about a bonus vs. a defect.

2 Likes

Just two more legs, and he’d be a Sleipner fluffy.

Might make a pretty awesome fighting fluffy. Can stand on four legs and buck to the rear or use two legs to give sorry hooves.

5 Likes

Battlefluffs may be comming up soon :shrug: i was gonna use another one of my characters but definatly worth considering

@FreshlyPillowed
Dude, breed him/her to keep the six legged trait.
Just imagine a 5th type of fluffy …

“You know the earthy, the unicorn, the pegasus and you might even know about the alicorn fluffies. But now, feast your eyes and open your hearts to the newest variant: Sleipnir fluffies!”

I can imagine the Scandies going crazy for this one.

4 Likes

lets hope nobody finds out about him, it woudnt surprise me if fluffy abduction wasnt a thing, these rare colors and patterns be good money :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Yooo, I would wreck a bitch for a sleipner fluffy, ngl. Lol

2 Likes

I was gonna ask why he was a defect until i finally noticed the legs after looking at the comments. I vouch for slepnir fluffies as well!

1 Like