someone gimme their fluffies to draw pls

Halfwit doing his radio schtick
https://fluffy-community.com/t/the-halfwit-show-part-2-your-name-here/38620

2 Likes

Now that Scooter has been revealed, I’d love to see people draw different parts of his life. Happy, sad, tragic, horrifying; Doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

Maybe you can make my terrible fluffy family

3 Likes

Holy shit, I love your carpet.

1 Like

??
I thought it was a sea of granola…
:thinking:

1 Like

Always feels weird to do requests when I can draw my characters just fine myself, but … Maybe Sweet Tooth or Dr. Crazystein?

Dr. Crazystein:

A very unusual fluffy who wants to be a mad scientist, constantly wanting to do experiments with whatever materials he has available. He also doubles as a doctor, capable of applying band-aids and stitches. Has poor vision in his purple eye. Surprisingly not into sketties or hugs or fluffy crowds, he only cares for his science.

Dark humor, hugbox and moronbox are good fits, or any scene from his story.

Sweet Tooth:

A candy-obsessed fluffy who has a variety of sweets stuck in her fur at all times. She has no pupils and her fur has swirls in it. Has eaten so many sweets that her guts are made of candy. Toon physics extraordinare.

Hugbox, candy gore and joke abuse (think Tom and Jerry-type slapstick) are good fits for her - anything toony or sugary.

6 Likes

Hold on.
I think it’s probably that picture of Sweet tooth there i was thinking off for your cameo.
What with the marshmallow and fluffy on fire thing.

1 Like

If it ain’t to difficult could you draw Ivan (the green one) and Minerva (the brown one)? They’re mainly an abuse character so maybe one of them covered in blood or eating another fluffy. They also have a slightly derped special friend and foal if you want to do a more hug box piece

4 Likes

hands over my children Hug box please, these two are a lovey dovey couple who foster Abandoned foals.

4 Likes

Pfft thanks lol

1 Like

!!??
:tomato::tomato:
:basketball::basketball:
:melon::melon:

2 Likes

prompt: a Wile E Coyote vs Road Runner shenanigans but it’s a smarty vs a enfe babbeh to (not?) be, more funny if babbeh is derped imo

More Dr Crazystein only makes the world better.
If you don’t want to ask for it, I certainly will.

2 Likes

Here’s “Basil” the lab that was going to conduct a test on whether or not fluffies are edible got raided and shutdown. So now “Basil” is a free foal!

2 Likes

I did a series of stories centered around an ugly muted green and brown maned alicorn named Cock Goblin. has a missing right wing and a U-shaped scar on both sides of his neck with the open end of the U’s at the back of his neck. Ridiculously hung even for an alicorn with two rows of saw like piercings running side by side the length of his shaft (6 total) ending with a gut-hook prince albert piercing. was trained to hunt and terrorize feral herds and is telekinetic so he’ll be the one doing the abusing to other fluffies. smart, well trained and vindictive.

if interested here’s a link to my master post
https://fluffy-community.com/t/the-skettieland-trappers-master-post-creeper/33417

recommending moonlight over ranchero fluffalow and the Goblins and other munstahs series and how to train your Goblin.
thx hope I haven’t thrown too much at ya.

2 Likes

tkc3aiozh0w81

i’d love to see Nycota meeting Cutie!! alicorn top vs. alicorn bottom lol (bonus Maverick in the background cheering on his special friend)

now im imagining Maverick elbowing Cutie in the ribs like “yea my husband’s dick is good, isn’t it?” and Cutie’s just like “don’t talk to me” fjjfndjjdnfb

5 Likes

Oh damn it !
His colors are green and brown ?
I should edit his cameo then.

1 Like

thx

1 Like

No worries.
I thought his colors were red and green.

1 Like

now this is the gay shit im looking for

3 Likes