something new in the water (birth of a new subspecies) [by fwaffynuteww]

39 Likes

Did- did they eat their way out of their mother?

9 Likes

Considering there’s a cannibalism tag. Yes.

7 Likes

the sea cannibals :smiley:

3 Likes

Piranha Fluffies.

6 Likes

It’s ok, I’m doctor in bioinc and I can say that this is a good way to multiply as long there is more than 2 foals which come to life

3 Likes

Ya still sucks for the mother though.

3 Likes

You can never be to sure when it’s fwaffynuteww’s work. But I guess there’s no weirdbox tag so this one is actually straight forward.

2 Likes

same for all species. as long as a pairing produce more than 2 children, then the population stabilizes.

4 Likes

yes, but if you kill the “mother” when you create new individuals, you need more than 1 per litter (like, when humans have offspring, they don’t die systematicaly at giving birth)

5 Likes

Did this seafluff get freaky with a piranha?

2 Likes

Unnatural errors in the DNA, normal for programming but NOT normal for genetics, it is why evolution, natural selection, and conventional hybridization should be relied upon, and synthetic genetic manipulation and construction should be carefully isolated and not freely polluted into the environment.
Abnormal zygote, blastocyst separated into multiple individuals and matured rapidly, they ate the other embryos and reaching the end of gestation the hippophagists/fluffopophagists devoured their way out.

4 Likes

These are now called “aquatic fluffopophagists”.

2 Likes

So… are these like the Jellenheimers of aqua fluffs or kinda like the original “mares exploded when giving birth” but flesh eating fluffies eating the mom inside out?

3 Likes

Everything is a fluffy

2 Likes

Dynamite fishing it is.