Something Simple - Bad Ending by FwuffySadist666

A far more grim yet expected outcome of Something Simple… poor mare, she’ll never get to see her special baby grow up.

View the Good Ending Here

26 Likes

I’m not the best drawer, so just in case it wasn’t conveyed in the picture, the abuser removed the alicorn’s eyes, ears, wings, and legs, snapped off his horn and stuck it in his urethra, pulled his testes out, and carved “SHITRAT” into his tummy with a blade. Poor little dude!

5 Likes

This may come off as an insult, but I mean this as a compliment.

Your art-style looks so simple, but I love the effort of the additional details. Hope to see more of your work fellow Abuse-Box enjoyer

2 Likes

Aww, I totally don’t feel sorry for them

Dont worry about your art; it conveys the treatment well. If it was something other than a fluffy I would feel sorry for it.

Alicorns have more parts to separate, more suffering. Seen it directly, done it myself, only you took it a step further with the (eye)balls :+1:

2 Likes

EA fluffy

1 Like

Seems like they’d do well at the old State Fair.

Screaming Potatoes needs to be a tag.

1 Like

An Alicorn being the bestest baby? Guess it’s a first time for everything.

Alicorns are either a blessing or a curse depending on the mare’s point of view. A more close-minded parent (usually smarties) will mistreat their alicorns and call them munstah babbehs. An open-minded parent will often see an alicorn baby as a blessing. The mare in this piece cried tears of joy when he was born, amazed that she had given birth to such a unique and special creature.

This, in turn, makes his torture and death all the more tragic. She imagined a bright future for her widdwe speshuw babbeh, and that was ripped from both of them in front of her very eyes. Did they deserve it? You be the judge.

2 Likes