Soon-Mummah (Artist: Titanfluff)

180 Likes

The half burnt foal is cute. Can you name it two-face or harvey? (That is if you don’t wanna just smush it)

17 Likes

When hardcore abusers put on their hugbox face

25 Likes

The artstyle and buildup makes me want to see this man suffer a slow and painful death.

His face is so skinnable.

12 Likes

It’s sad this was never finished.

9 Likes

The Un-Smile

2 Likes

For a bit I thought it was gonna be stealth hugbox.

FUCK YOU, YOU WANT SKETTIES YOU LITTLE TURD??? HERE’S YOUR FUCKING SKETTIES!

4 Likes

This guy is fuck up, whats his issue bout the winged foal? Or the mare loving all her foals we will never know , but he is an asshole from his look :rofl:

7 Likes

I think he was wanting to abuse her with justification. She was a bit mouthy at first so it got him going. But now she’s not doing what he wants so he’s just taking it out on the foal to see if he can force something.

6 Likes

Yeah its sad then again that guy is a psycho abuser so nothing will win,never finished but we know where this is going: all of em will be dead anyway.

3 Likes

For some reason i love this

Was this the last thing that Titanfluff submitted?

No the last one was some concept art for a game he was working on

2 Likes

Since you’re back in the community, it would be so cool to see you continue this comic! So much potential

3 Likes

I’ll never understand going into an abuse story then getting mad when the human starts abusing. It’s like getting mad a Mike and Jason for doing their jobs

2 Likes

Hugboxer: opens post with abuse tag
Abuse starts
Hugboxer:

7 Likes

Hahaha great work. I had taken first the brown one to see she really cares about it, after that a better color.

Might as well take all her foals away & put her back in the trash where she belongs.

Best part is how butthurt the guy is at the fluffy for not hating is offspring

The fluffy won

2 Likes

1 Like