Sorry Fluffy [VanDerHagen]

Simply put your bad fluffy in a room with the Sorry Fluffy and watch them go from a confident floor shitter to sobbing apologizer! The Sorry Fluffy promises not to harm your fluffy (not permanently) and using a unique mix of hormones and pheromones, it can turn any fluffy into a fearful mess. Gone are the days of physical punishment, and in are the days of lessons your fluffy won’t soon forget.

18 Likes

Uhh completed with nightmares

2 Likes

Do they eat? Because a sorry box only eats hopes and dreams, and I’m not shelling out for another furry little leech.

They don’t need to eat but the teeth aren’t just for show. If a fluffy is extra naughty, they can eat just fine. You do have to water them once a week though

1 Like

Do they like the water? If so, I’ll stick to the box.

A Sorry Fluffy is an unemotional, barely living creature who’s only purpose is too impose never ending torment on bad fluffies. The cup of water a week is just to ensure it maintains the highest level of functionality.

Yikes on bikes, what eldritch abomination did you get this one’s additional DNA from??

Confidential

kek, this makes me think of how I use a long furby to keep my cat out of the kitchen

(So… jellenheimers)

I hope the Sorry Fluffy turns up in future stuff by other people, using the exact descriptions you have provided in the comments.