Sorry Tape -- RQ

Older art. As usual the proportions on my fluffies aren’t quite right.

146 Likes

Very glad to see this one again. I love this concept!

11 Likes

The behaviors of your fluffies are just right.

14 Likes

He’s a slow learner I see.

11 Likes

From those scars he done a lot of bad things i see. :sweat_smile::thinking: But at least he seems better now…I hope.

4 Likes

This is so strangely cute… :heart:

4 Likes

He isn’t dead yet, so there’s still time for more incidents.

6 Likes

I wanted to ask you for this one. This is a classic.
RQ classic.

4 Likes

Duck tape I would have never thought of that genius

4 Likes

Sorry sticks and boxes are can be hit or miss but the tape I think is the right level. Having the board as a reminder really drives it home.

4 Likes

Oh I was thinking differently but yea that works to

2 Likes

Sometimes the simplest items can do way more than it suggests on the tin.

5 Likes

This is pure genius, like, incredible this wasn’t a thing before.

2 Likes

Nice.

Also, kinda want to have a Smarty-friend always stomp and act aggressive towards food (not the owner, just the food itself) now.

1 Like

I love this classic!

Spoiler: that’s just two weeks of sorry tapes xD

3 Likes

images
Hahahaha

1 Like

Pros: this is pretty effective and hurts on a physical and psychological level

Cons: your fluffy loses fluff, making it less fluffy

4 Likes

Sorry Tape!?! Welp, that’s going straight into my headcannon.

Speaking of stealing. I noticed I stole your fluffy font! It’s so perfect for the little idiot shitrats. You can almost hear them lisping just by reading that stupid font :joy:

6 Likes

I believe that’s “Kristen”? I also like to use “technical”. Then there’s ones from dafont.com like “comic book” and others.

3 Likes

“Kristen”. That’s the one. I started using it because it’s just so fitting for their childlike behavior. Just noticed the other day that you use it. Must’ve subconsciously used the same font cuz I love your fluffies so much. Pure, loving, naive, physically and mentally pathetic, and no trace of smarties or hellgremlins. I think you, @Foxhoarder and Wolfram have/had the my favorite headcanon for how fluffies behave to one another and humans. So innocent, childlike, and trusting, with no guile :hugs:

4 Likes