Sound Off [By BFM101]

Victoria Harkness was a woman on a mission.

She had been doing her weekly shop when her eyes glanced at a certain food product, a product she had bought several times before with no ill intent, and yet today, as her eyes stared at the long, thin package of uncooked spaghetti, something vicious tickled her brain and she knew she had to try out her idea.

With her plan in place, Victoria took the long way home to check out some alleyways in search of ferals, not as easy a task as it used to be with the F.A.07 outbreak the year prior forcing the city to round up a bunch of errant Fluffies for disposal but still far from an impossible task. The third alley proved bountiful and Victoria found a small herd of 7 or 8 adult Fluffies and a handful of kids, they seemed to be taking advantage of the warm weather and were playfully running about while their parents watched them. In the back of the alley, three stallions surveyed the small pile of food the herd had gathered.

A green earthie kicked at a half-eaten bag of peanuts. “It am gud nummie piwe Smawty, bu nu as gud as hewd wan. Need gu wook fow mowe nummies.”

“Nu can gu out dewe.” A smaller, grey and white Pegasus hissed. “It am hot-times, tuu many meanie hoomins awound.”

“Qwiet.” The Smarty finally spoke up, his coat was light blue, his mane an almost golden yellow, he was a handsome sort, would do well in Vincent’s shop if Victoria cared to take him.

She did not care to take him.

The Smarty continued talking. “It am dangawous, bu Fwuffies need mowe nummies make miwkies fow babbehs, need wots of babbehs be big babbehs befowe cowd-times wetuwn. Smawty an Seeweed gu wook fow mowe nummies befowe dawkie-times.”

Victoria couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed, this Smarty seemed to be one of the good ones. It was always so much better when they deserved it. No matter, she could still have some fun.”

“Hello there.”

There were several sharp cries and squeaky farts as Victoria’s sudden entrance shocked the herd, the foals ran to hide beside their mothers while the Smarty and the green earthie, Seaweed, ran forward to protect their herd.

“Whu yu?” Smarty demanded. “Nu wan meanie hoomins in Smawty wand.”

“Easy there, easy. I couldn’t help but hear you were all having trouble finding food. Well I just so happen to have food with me right here in my bag. I have spaghetti.”

“Sketti?”

“Sketti!?”

“SKETTI!”

The mere mention of the ambrosia goods set off a chain reaction and nearly every one of the herd rushed forward, all of them salivating at the prospect of sketti. Victoria laughed and reached into her bag.

“Oh yes, I have the best, super special smarty sketti, and there’s enough…. Oh no.”

Smarty felt his heart drop. “Wha oh nu?”

“Oh drat, I’ve not got enough, I must’ve left the rest at home. I’ve only got enough for one portion of Super Special Smarty Sketti, and I was so looking forward to seeing all your faces smiling and happy. Oh but who could I give a single portion of Super Special Smarty Sketti to, which one of you lovely things deserves a single portion of Super Spec….”

“SMAWTY WAN SKETTI! SMAWTY AM SOOPA SPECIAW SMAWTY, GIB SKETTI NYO!”

Victoria smirked, the little cunt fell for her trap perfectly, now she could really enjoy this.

“Ok Smarty, come on over here and get your Super Special Sketti.”

With his head help high and his nose turned up, Smarty trotted past his herd mates, all of them shocked at the uncharacteristically greedy turn from their beloved leader. Smart plonked himself down in front of Victoria and waited as she reached into her shopping bag.

Slipping her fingers into the already opened bag of uncooked spaghetti noodles, Victoria pulled out a singular strand like she was brandishing a wand, even giving the delicate piece a small flourish as she did. The Smarty stared at the long, stiff noodle with a confused look on his dumb fucking face.

“Am dat sketti?”

“Oh yes Smarty, this spaghetti is uncooked but it’s how it’s cooked that makes it special.”

“How yu cook speciaw-sketti?”

With a devilish glint in her eyes, Victoria leaned in to whisper into Smarty’s ear.

“You cook it inside Fluffies.”

With her free hand, Victoria grabbed the Smarty by the cock and yanked him towards her, then she aimed the long, thin, hard strand of uncooked spaghetti and jammed it into his dickhole.

“EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!”

Smarty screeched as the solid ring of spaghetti coarsely scratched the inside of his urethra, each careful push Victoria made irritated one of his most sensitive areas, each frightened jerk made the spaghetti jump and shake inside of his nu-nu stick.

To the side, Smarty’s herd watched in shock and horror as their leader was hurt in his most precious area, Seaweed wanted to rush in and help him, but he was too shocked by the sudden and almost incomprehensible attack on Smarty to know what he could even do.

Smarty howled at the uncomfortable pain. “NU WAN, NU GIB NU-NU STICK HUWTIES!”

He jerked sideways and a tiny crack could be heard as the spaghetti stick broke off inside of him. Victoria sighed as she pulled out the broken strand, leaving a small trickle of piss and blood dripping off the end.

“Smarty, that wasn’t very super or special of you, stop squirming or it’ll never be done right.”

Victoria reangled her arm so that she could hold Smarty down while she re-aimed the now broken spaghetti strand and pierced his dickhole again. The feeling was even worse now, with the rounded edge now broken and jagged, Smarty could feel the sharp edge scrap off layers of skin inside him, he shuddered at the awful, uncomfortable itch that irritated and disturbed him.

At the sight of blood trickling out of his cock, Smarty jerked again, snapping the spaghetti once again. Victoria pulled out what remained of the strand, a little less than half, and sighed.

“Smarty, you need to stop that, you’re not being very nice.”

“YU NU AM NICE! Yu gib Smawty stick wowstesh huwties, yu am bad hoomin.”

“Really? Insults after I shared my special sketti with you? You really are a bad-smarty.”

Not waiting for a reply, Victoria pushed the rest of the spaghetti strand into Smarty’s urethra once once, the already irritated and scratched flesh inside him finally broke and the newly broken spaghetti just scraped the last remaining layers of skin to shreds. More blood came dribbling out of Smarty’s cock, not a lot but more than enough to frighten him, he tried to shake himself free again but his heart was going too fast, all his energy was in his chest and he couldn’t find it within his muscles to move again.

Victoria kept pressing the spaghetti down into Smarty’s dickhole until she came across one of the broken strands inside him, she gave a small push to try and get through the blockage, only to have a tiny piece break off.

Smarty whimpered as a tiny projectile shredded more of the inside of his cock.

Victoria gave a little more pressure and eventually the two strands of spaghetti started moving as one, the one already inside Smarty however was at an awkward angle and ended up piercing something inside his body, leaving Smarty with a dull, pulsing ache somewhere in his guts.

By the time Victoria had pushed the entire strand into Smarty’s penis, the blue bastard had passed out from the pain, a tiny pool of vomit sputtered out of his mouth as he was left panting and aching from the whole ordeal.

“There you have it, one Super Special Smarty Sketti. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.”

Victoria took one last look at the herd, all of them staring at Smarty’s wounded crotch, the stiff spaghetti making his cock look erect while a thin trickle of blood kept dripping out of him, each laboured heartbeat making his lower half twitch from exertion. Satisfied with her work, Victoria turned and left for home.

Still, part of her felt like there could’ve been more done, the whole scene seemed to make Smarty more uncomfortable than actually hurt, at least things picked up once the spaghetti broke off.

Victoria made a mental note to try linguini next time.

24 Likes

Wow damn that smarty is not smarty nor stallion anymore :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

was sitting wondering why it was called sound off. then Victoria did it.

solid story.

2 Likes

I just realized its “him” :joy: that’s one hell of a pain he experience.

2 Likes

Yeah, I wanted to go for an alternate universe where he almost was a decent guy, but his natural selfishness just wouldn’t let him

2 Likes

Welp , he’s going back to the recycle bin :joy:

1 Like

FB_IMG_1699416982631

3 Likes

I’ve heard something similar but it involves a thin glass tube and a bat