Sourdough Breadfluffy (federalchemical1728)

i did this back when the Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff was on but i didn’t finish it in time so im posting it now sjdfskdjks

hehe loaf

shit's bad & i'm tired

had another fight with mom so i’m exhausted tonight & i wanna complain.
i feel like i’m just not interested in anything anymore, and i know that’s a depression symptom but it’s also an ADHD symptom. BUT it literaly doesnt matter what the cause is bc it fucking sucks

my body hurts bc i don’t move it, but i don’t move it bc it hurts & i’m tired. i should try & find what works for me, but that means trying things that won’t work. and i could go on for ages about all the things that make it my own fault, but guilt-tripping myself has never worked before, so why would it suddenly work now? short answer: it won’t.

i’m talking to a therapist tomorrow so hopefully things get better. cross ur fingers for me

56 Likes

Hugs, fingers crossed

5 Likes

Im hungry Iooking this, but at the same time my sense of taste is shot from nasaI coId. ;_;

2 Likes

Obvs we can’t hug away your saddies, but fluffy ponies would still try.

13 Likes

Aw, bb. I just want to hug and mother you. I know the feelings you’re having and yeah, they do suck. Building a support system that will harass you to do normal shit is a great way to help though. (Shoutout to sketti Dave for being a personal pain in my ass <3)

3 Likes

It can get better! It does take some work, but if you’re trying you’re doing well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

God speed chem, really rooting for you and hoping things finally start going your way , from what youve posted you really deserve/need it. <3 may good fortune be unto you.

2 Likes

wow your art is so good! different from a lot of your other stuff but this is so pretty!

[ also maybe helpful, for my chronic pain i use a TENS unit (you can get a basic one online for like 30 bucks), which you might have seen on youtube in ‘men simulate periods/birth pain’ videos where they have them on crazy high settings but on lower settings its basically a massage. and it works by making your muscles tense and relax so its a little bit like exercise. (god this sounds like an ad but this is just what really helps me.

also feel you on the lost interests in anything thing. ive just just picked up a new interest and it feels like life is worth living again after months of grey. maybe try thinking about some of your past interests and see if it sparks anything.

hopefully this isnt annoying or preachy or anything. good luck with everything your going through]

3 Likes

I love the texture!

2 Likes

OOooo that’s a fine loaf

Also, I have ADHD too, and omfg I have had such shitty motivation… being constantly burnt out is rough. :people_hugging:

1 Like

I can hear it yelling through the screen -
“AM YUMMY ༼✿•̀︿•́༽ᕗ“

2 Likes