Soylent Brown. Pt.5 (By Jackie22)

A man walked down the aisle, carrying a backpack on his back, a folding chair in his right hand, and a plastic bag in his left hand. It wasn’t a supermarket though, it was a dark room lit only by a number of incandesent lightbulbs hanging naked from the ceiling. All around him are screams and death. Not human screams mind you, that would be horrifying. Fluffy screams and fluffy death. So satisfying, yet so wasteful. All that juicy flesh being mangled into oblivion, and with such violence! The mares and their foals screamed with all their might as their merciless torturers plunged them into the depths of hell. They had a hunger that couldn’t be sated, only staunched. Well, so did the man. But his hunger would be well staunched today. He walks over to a cage with a white fluffy inside. Peering into the cage, he sees a fluffy mare sobbing over a half cooked foal. So wasteful. It’s sandy mane is hung in front of its tear filled eyes, but he can tell by the droplets falling from behind the curtain that the mare was defeated. She would be gone soon, he could see it. Lost to the loop. This had better not be his fluffy.

He looked at his tag, then at the cage. The number wasn’t quite right, but his fluffy should be in one of the cages to the left. Pleased, he walks to the next cage and looks inside.

“SCREEEEEEEEEE! NU HUWT BABBEHS! GU WAY! NU GIF FOEBAH SWEEPIES! NU! NU! NUHUUHUUUUUUUUU!” Screamed a purple and red mare. The foals in front of her seem lively enough, except the one on the side. That one had a bunch of broken legs. This cage must belong to the bargain fluffy. He smiled.

NUUUHUUHUUUUU! PWEEZE NU HUWT BABBEHS! FOWTY NINE SOWWY! SOWWY! SU SU SOWWY! NU HUWT BABBEHS!"

The man passed her by. Fourty nine froze, then breathed a sigh of relief as he walked past, but that sigh was caught in her throat when she realized his true destination.

The man known as Red 33 stopped in front of rarity’s cage. He looked at the foals, counting his new feast. The first one, a pink unicorn. Nice and fat. It shrunk away under his gaze, on the verge of tears, it turned to look at it’s mother. “Scawwy! Mummah hewp!”

“W- Wat ou wan dummeh? Gu way!” Rarity shouted. Her voice was trembling.

He looked at the next foal. It was an orange earthie. It huued quietly and hid behind its legs hoping to avoid the notice of the scary munstah. It didn’t help.

The last foal was… Hmm…

Missing.

Well, that’s no good. He was promised 3 foals and one of them is missing. The man calls over one of the mill employees.

“Excuse me! Excuse me? I have a question! Could you come down here?”

Seth turned his head to hear the call of his patron, and briskly walked down to rarity’s cage.

“Yes, can I help you?”

“You sold this mare to me saying that it had 3 foals, but I only see two.”

“…Yeah, I see the problem. They might have taken the monochrome down to the milkbags. Let me make a call.”

Seth pulled out his phone. A few quick taps put him on the line with his employer. He spoke loudly over the din of screaming mummahs: “I have a fluffy here missing a foal. It’s Rarity.”

“Yeah, what happened to that white monochrome that she had?”

“Well, we sold her as having 3 foals.”

“I guess, but that was what was on her file. The customer is asking about it.”

Seth looks uncomfortable. “Well rarity will be an issue with that, you know.”

Seth is silent for a moment, as a long string of sounds comes from the phone.

“Okay, understood.” Seth hangs up the phone.

"“Alright, she got sent back to A-block and put in with a nursemare. One of the attendants there is bringing her down now. Sorry for the mixup.”

“No, I get it. Take your time. I need time to set up anyways.”

Seth nods and walks away.

Well, foal number three won’t be here to witness the death of it’s siblings, but that’s fine. It’s surprise might even make it better in fact. Red 33 turned to face the rattled, yet indignant mare.

“So, I understand you were sent here after you killed some ‘munstah babbehs’ over a ball?”

“Dummeh munstah babbehs twy take baww fwom best babbeh! Mummah gib stompies to bad babbehs. Nu wike dummeh munstah babbehs anyways. Dummeh hoomins shud stomp aww munstah babbehs, but dummeh hoomins nu eben knu wen fwuffy is munstah!”

“I see.”

“Nao dummeh hoomins giv owwies an take weggies way an put wawwity in bad pwace an say gon gib foebah sweepies to scawe, but wawwity knu! Hoomins nu can huwt wawwity!”

“Oh, and why is that?” The man asked, bemused.

“Cause wawwity is wowf wots ob hoomin munnies dummeh! Wawwity wowf twee hundwed dowwahs!”

“Wait, Only three hundred? Didn’t you kill a bunch of alicorns?”

“Wawwity wowf too much munnies fo huwt! Hoomins gif weggies bak soon an den wawwity gif dummeh hoomins sowwy poopies! Nao go way!”

"Alicorns can go for nearly a thousand dollars, more even, if they’re really good ones. If you killed 3 foals, you probably cost the mill at least a grand or two.

“Wha? Wat dummeh hoomin sayin?”

“I’m saying that you cost the mill more than you’re worth. You’re only worth 300, but you wasted probably like 1500-ish. Five times more.”

“Whas fifteen? Wawwity nu cawe bout-”

“1500 is 300 five times. That means that if there were four of you, four rarities, you would all still be worth less than the foals you killed. They were all worth more money than you.”

Rarity paused her yelling to process this new information. Math wasn’t a fluffy’s strong suit, but the human’s math was disconcerting in it’s simplicity.

“Wha? Bu… Dat… Wawwity… Wawwity stiw wowf wots ob munnies doh… Nu can huwt wawwity!” She looked around panicked, surveying the situation clearly for the first time, fear growing in her eyes. “Nu can huwt…” She mutters. Less sure.

“Well, I don’t think they care about you anymore rarity. They seem to just want you and your babbehs dead. You want to know how much I bought you for?”

“Bought… Ou buy wawwity? Ou be nyu daddeh?”

“Nope. And I bought you for ninety five dollars. Three of those dont even make 300 dollars. They sold you for only a little human money because they want me to hurt you and your babbehs as soon as I can.”

“…” Rarity takes in the man’s words. The gears click in her mind. As she finally makes the realization, She locks eyes with the human.

The human is grinning widely, His eyes dart down to her babbehs, then back up to her. Rarity’s eyes widen with fear.

But before she can react, the man throws open her cage and snatches out one of her babbehs!

“NU! NU TOUCH BABBEH! DUMMEH HOOMIN NU HUWT BABBEHS!”

The man dismisses her protests, bringing the foal up to his eyes, he licks his lips in anticipation.

“I don’t want to hurt your babbeh, I just want to torture and kill it.”

“Nu huwt babbeh! Huu huu huu mummah hewp!”

“Let’s get this party started shall we?”

The human grips the foal’s leg firmly, and pulls hard! He dislocates the joint and bends the leg backwards at an unnatural angle! The foal screams in agony!

“NUUUUUU! NU HUWT BABBEH! WET BABBEH DOWN! NU HUWT! HEWP! HOOMINS HEWP WAWWITY! MUNSTAH HUWT BABBEHS!!! HEWP! WHY HOOMINS NU HEWP!?”

The mill workers ignore her. Her cries for rescue blend perfectly into the cacophany of screams and begging that currently filled all of E-Block. Nobody would hear the vapid screams of one mare, and even if they could, no one would care.

“Now hold on, dont start screaming just yet! We still have 3 legs left.”

“NUUUUUUUU!”

“Nuu! Nu huwt sissy!” The earthie sibling cries.

The man takes the other three legs and pulls them right out of their sockets. Both rarity and the foal being mutilated scream louder and louder with each ruined leg. Finally, he finishes it’s last leg. As it pants and gasps, He drops it on the table unceremoniously, eliciting a sharp squeak from the immobilized foal.

“Huu huu huu… Babbeh…”

The human opens his bags. He pulls out a number of objects. A hot plate, a small frying pan, a bottle of oil, a knife, and some small cylinders. He turns on the hot plate and puts the pan on top, adding some oil to it. Then he picks up the foal.

“They said I can’t feed you, so unfortunately we can’t share in the meal, but hey, you can at least watch me eat!”

He takes the knife and holds the foal against the table.

“But first, the butchering.”

Rarity’s eyes are saucers as the human cuts her babbeh’s first leg off.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“NUUUUUUU! NU HUWT BABBEH’S WEGGIE! WHY DUMMEH HOOMINS NU HEWP!? HUU HUU HUUUUUU!”

With a loud chop, another leg comes off! Her babbeh pleads for mercy!

“SCREEEEEEEE! NUUU HUUU HUUUU! PWEEZE NU HUWT WEGGIES NU MOWE MISTAH! BABBEH-”

CHOP

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHY HUWT WEGGIE!? WHY MUMMAH NU HEWP!? HUU HUU HUU-”

CHOP

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PWEEZE! PWEEZE SABE BABBEH MUMMAH! BABBEH HAF-”

The last leg falls off the foal as the human chops straight through the unprotected tendons with practiced efficiency. He takes the foal in his hand, and holding it at an angle, he shoves it down into the scorching pan stump first.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

“STAPH! NU HUWT BABBEH! GIF BABBEH BACK! NAO! GIF BACK! HUUUUU HUUUUU!”

Ignoring rarity, the man cauterizes the bleeding stumps with the well oiled pan. The foal would scream again if the human weren’t choking her. He drops the half melted foal on the table and grabs the knife again.

“Kahgh- hakk- Mummah… Mummah sabe babbeh… Hacghk- Hewp…”

“NUUUUUU! MUMMAH TWYIN! MUMMAH WUB BABBEH! HUU HUUU HUUUU HUUUUUUU!”

“Sorry kiddo, mummah’s kind of hung up at the moment, hah.”

He cuts a star into the foal’s underside, slicing it from jaw to back hoof. It screams as loud as it can, as, In one swift motion, he skins the foal alive.

The foals screams are roaring louder than ever, ear piercing screams shattering the air as the human begins rubbing the skinless foal with all manner of seasonings. Salt, pepper, smoked paprika and garlic powder, each one elicits fresh screams as they’re mercilessly ground into it’s skin. The screaming finally peaks as the man drops the foal into the pan, cooking it alive.

Rarity’s screams slowly die down over the next few minutes of cooking. Her babbeh’s flesh continues to brown in the heat, until the human is satisfied. He rolls the foal off the pan and on to a plate.

“Huuuu… babbeh… Why huwt babbeh? huuu huuu huuuuuuu…”

With a satisfied nod, the man leaves the foal on the plate to cool. He reaches towards the cage to pull out the next…

“NU! NU HUWT BABBEH ‘GAIN! WHY HUWT BABBEHS!? WHY!? GUD BABBEHS! BES’ BABBEHS! BABBEHS NU GIF STOMPIES! WHY MUNSTAH GIF OWWIES TO BABBEHS!?”

“Well, I bought them. I wanna cook 'em.”

“NU! Babbehs nu fow buwnies! Nu cook babbehs!”

“I don’t think you’re in much of a position to argue there fluffy.”

“Buh! Pant Wawwity jus… Jus wan babbeh back… nu huwt babbehs nu mowe… jus…”

Crunch

Rarity looks up, to meet a sight that pushes the limits of her sanity. The monster was EATING her babbeh!

“N- NU! NU NU NU NU!!! NU NUM BABBEH! WHY!?”

The human continues knawing on the well done foal, pulling long strips of meat from it’s midsection with his teeth.

“Kinda chewwy, must be pretty energetic. Lot of fat content, but not as much as one would expect. Likely milk deprivation during the early stages. I’m guessing you have a best baby? Is this one it?” He grabs the earthie.

“Screeeeeeee!!! Mummah Hewp! Munstah gon huwt babbeh! Hewp!”

“It’s not calling itself the best baby…”

“Wet babbeh gu! Nu huwt mowe babbehs! Pweeze! Pweeze!!!” Rarity screams, pure desperation in her eyes.

“Oh, finally begging are we? A little late for that there fluffy. You know what they say, a day late and about 1200 dollars short and all that.”

“Nu huwt babbeh! Pweeze! Wawwity sowwy! It am onwy wittwe babbeh! Nu huwt!”

“Maybe I should try to fry it? Wait, Argh. I should have brought my fryer… Oh well.” Red 33 begins breaking the foals legs.

“NUUUUUUUU! PWEEZE! NU HUWT BABBEH!”

Ignoring rarity’s protests, the human does the same to the next babbeh, removing it’s legs and plucking off it’s skin, seasoning and cooking it alive. Rarity screams and cries throughout the entire process, her legless form squirmming and flopping like a caught fish in her harness. She grits her teeth and shuts her eyes tight as the man begins eating her second babbeh. Try as she might, she just cant drive out the sounds of her babbeh’s cooked flesh being chewed by the monster.

“Really, It’s a shame you can’t try this. The marbling is pristine! It’s too bad you can’t dry age fluffy meat. I’d just put you on a rack in the mini-fridge. Let you mature for a few weeks. Munch Yeah, this one’s clearly better fed. The other one must have been worst baby. You’re a real bitch huh?”

Rarity was silent.

"Hmm? What’s up fluff? Why aren’t you talking?

“…”

“Hey, fluffy. What’s your name again? Uhh, Rarity! Yeah! Come on, speak up! You’re ruining the meal. Rarity. …munch

Rarity said nothing. She just hung there, eyes shut as the corpses of her babbehs were devoured.

“Come on, I know you have something more to say. Don’t you have some fluffy lines left? Like: ‘why huwt babbehs? Huu huu huu am gud fwuffy’, Or something like that? Come on, I love that shit! I eat it up! Eh? Eh? Haha.”

Rarity keeps her eyes tightly shut. “Jus gu way…”

“Hmm?”

“Jus gu way! What munstah wan!? Munstah awweady num babbehs! Awweady gif wowstest huwties an’ foebah sweepies! What munstah eben wan anymowe!? Weave wawwity awone! Huu huuu!”

“Well, you still have one baby left right?”

“Wha?”

“The last baby. The one you’re thinking about right now. The one you’re trying to protect by shooing me away early, hoping that I don’t remember it and try to find it before I leave. You know, ‘Bestest babbeh.’?”

“N- Nu… Nu!”

“The one that you really care about. The one that’s coming up to us right now.”

“Wha!? Nu! Babbeh!?”

Coming up from behind, a small woman walks next to rarity’s cage with a box for the human.

“Here it is, the origin of this whole mess. Fucking brat was busy beating some chirpies when I found it. ‘Practice sorry hoovsies’ it said. Little bastard.”

“Wha? Whewe am babbeh? Why fwuffies cwyin? Why nu smeww pwetty? Nu wike!” A familiar voice.

The woman opens the box and produces a white monochrome foal. Rarity’s babbeh. Rarity’s best babbeh. Rarity flies into terrified raving!

“NU! NU HUWT BESTEST BABBEH! WAWWITY SOWWY! SU SOWWY! WAWWITY SOWWY FOW HUWT MUNSTAH BABBEHS! WAWWITY SOWWY! WAWWITY WAS BAD FWUFFY! WAWWITY PWOMISE BE GUD FWUFFY! AWWAYS WISTEN TU HOOMINS! NEVAH GIF MEANIE STOMPIES AGAIN! PWEEZE!”

“Rarity?” The woman says.

“PWEEZE NU HUWT BEST BABBEH! WAWWITY WUB BEST BABBEH! PWEEZE NU HUWTY! HUU HUU HUUU HUUUUU! PWEEZE!!! NU!!! UUHUUUHUUUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!”

"Rarity. The woman says.

“Huuu… …Y- Yus?”

“You ruined over 2100 dollars of fucking product. One of the god damned foals you killed was a perfect fucking luna! Do you have any idea how much profit we could have made if we had managed to get the cutie mark to form properly? I had to explain to my boss that we wouldn’t be able to sell 3 of our best alicorns because some spoiled little fucking shitrat decided to throw a tantrum over a god damned ball. He was not fucking happy. And all you had to say after that was that they deserved it for not giving you a fucking toy? You worthless fucking vermin. We have to move all of the regular fluffies out of the alicorn pens now, which is going to take all god damned weekend. ‘Sowwy’ Is not going to fix this. Your ‘sowwies’ Dont mean a god damned thing to me.”

The woman gripped Rarity’s best babbeh hard as she looked to the man.

“You the abuser? Here. I want you to do your VERY. FUCKING. WORST.”

“Can do.”

The woman hands off the foal and storms off. Back to what is assummedly a lot of manual labor.

“Mummah? Why mummah nu hab weggies? Why bwudda an sissy nu move? Bestest babbeh scawwed!”

“I wouldn’t worry about her if I were you. Especially since you’re about to become a nummie baby.”

“NUUUUUUUUUUU! NU NUM BEST BABBEH! PWEEZE!”

“You know, out in the wilds, babies like you become nummie babies all the time.”

The human slams the foal down on the table.

“So if you think about it, you’re actually overdue to be eaten. But don’t worry, I have a little something special planned for you.”

Ignoring rarity’s protests, the human begins cutting deep grooves into the fluffy’s back. The bestest babbeh screams as his back is sliced open, exposing the bleeding muscle beneath. The human acts quickly however, filling the grooves with a mixture of lemon juice and salt. The foal screams and flails violently, but bringing his hand down like a hammer, the human smashes it’s legs with the handle of the knife! He slams repeatedly, sickening cracks resounding over and over again until the bones are nothing but splinters. With the foal immobilized, he slices the skin off of the back of the foal, exposing the flesh to the cold air. Then, he carves.

He works on the foal’s back, cutting off thin slices of meat and eating them before rarity’s tear filled eyes. She screams with her hoarse voice, almost as loud as her babbeh screams as Red 33 eats her babbeh alive.

After red finishes most of the back meat, the foal finally dies, having bled to death from its earlier wounds. The human licks his fingers and smacks his lips.

“Delicious! Nice and fatty! A perfect bestest! Thanks rarity. Your babies were the best. dinner. ever.”

“UUUUUHUUUHUUUHUUHUUUHUUUUUUUUUUU!!! WHY!? WHY!? HUUU HUUU HUUUUUUUUU! BABBEHS! BAAAAAAAABEEEEEEEEEEEEEHS!!!”

“But wait! It gets worse! Remember what I said earlier? I bought your babies and you!”

“WHA- WHA- NU- NU!!!”

“Which means it’s time for desert. Hey! I’m ready! Lets go over!”

A worker comes to rarity’s cage and pulls her out, leaving the butchered and gnawed corpses of her foals lying on the cage floor. Holding her by the scruff, the two humans walk out of E-block.

“NU! NU NU! NU HUWT WAWWITY! WAWWITY SOWWY! NU GIF OWWIES! NU NUM WAWWITY! NU WAN! NU WAN! PWEEZE! PWEEEEZE! NU GIF FOEBAH SWEEPIES!!!

As they pass through the doorway, the worker slams her against the wall. “Shut the fuck up shitrat.”

The doors close behind them.

It just gets worse and worse. First they hurt Sandy’s babbeh. It’s still hanging there, it’s empty eye sockets stare out into nothingness as it’s ruined body slowly drips out it’s liquified innards. Sandy isn’t doing anything. She just hangs there, sobbing. Then one of the munstahs ate Rarity’s babbehs. He even ate one that you didn’t even know she had. Rarity begged and begged but the munstah didn’t care. He just smiled and laughed while he ate her babbehs.

You want to hug your babbehs and hide, curl up in a ball and wait for all the scaries to go away, but you cant. The meanie black string is holding you against the wall of the cage. You can’t do anything to save your babbehs. You try again, for the umpteenth time, to plead with the string.

“Pweeze bwack stwing! Mummah nee’ sabe babbehs! Pweeze wet gu! Huhuhuhu!”

Nothing. The string is as silent as it always is. The only time it’s ever moved is to pin you against this wall, so that munstahs can give your babbehs forever sleepies. You look around desperately for anyone that can help you. All around you are scenes of death and torment. The screams of the mares as their babbehs are tortured still fill the room, but now you hear the sobs and howls of bereaved mummahs, staring at their mutilated and slaughtered foals, powerless to save them. The few fluffies with cages that never lit up are hanging from the wall, desperately trying to console their terrified babbehs, or alone in cages, eyes shut, trying not to hear the slaughter going on outside. The humans watch the munstahs carefully as they massacre babbehs, as desperate mares scream for help. They do nothing. The human who put you in here is even laughing with one of the monsters, making casual conversation as the the munstah covers the babbeh with syrup and red buggy munstahs. The screams and howls of the mare are totally ignored as the humans talk, the babbeh thrashes violently underneath the bugs, but with it’s legs smashed, there’s little it can do.

You look at the light in front of your cage. You can’t even imagine the hurties that your babbehs will get soon. The munstahs will come and give them the kind of owwies they gave the other babbehs. You didn’t even know a fluffy could have those kinds of owwies before you saw the babbehs get them. You close your eyes and hope that you’ll wake up, hope that this is all just a bad dream and that when you open your eyes, you’ll be back in the mummah place hugging your 6 good babbehs.

But of course, you dont. And when you open your eyes, you’re still exactly where you were before, hanging off the wall, helpless. You hear your 3 remaining babbehs crying and hugging each other, the screams and sobs of mares, the loud screeches of tortured babbehs, the laughter of merciless monsters. The silence of uncaring humans. The opening of a cage and…

Wait.

Your babbeh screams as someone grabs it out of your cage! The munstah holds it in the air and laughs! They’ve finally come for you!

“NU! NU HUWT BABBEH! PWEEZE!”

“Oh, I don’t think so fluffy! I’m the monster of the belt sander, and I’m here to give your babbehs forever sleepies!” The munstah runs a belt sander, it’s roar serving to underscore it’s earlier claim.

“NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! PWEEZE NU! NU HUWT BABBEHS!!!”

This can’t be happening! Not them! Not your babbehs! You thrash around anew, but it’s useless! Your pleading and thrashing will get you nothing and you know it. You just want to keep your babbehs! Anyone, you don’t care who, just save you! Anyone! Please!

“Stop right there.”

A voice calls out. The monster stops in his tracks, and looks up at the source of the noise, still smiling. You look at the source of the voice, and you see that it’s a human!

“You cant hurt that fluffy.” The man says.

Could this really be happening? Are your babbehs really about to be saved from the monster? Did this human hear your pleas and really come to save you? Can this really be happening!?

“And why is that?” The munstah says.

“Because…” The man says

You hold your breath, what he says here and now will decide the fate of your babbehs.

“She is… A ‘gud fwuffy’.”

Yes. YES! The human understands! You’re a good fluffy! With good babbehs! You don’t deserve any of this! Well, the dummeh babbeh was nothing but worthless filth, but your other babbehs are good! He understands!

“And since I’m a good human, I wont let you hurt her babbehs!”

“Really? Damn! I may be an abus- err… Munstah, but even I can’t hurt a fluffy’s foals if that fluffy has a daddeh!”

“That’s right! You can’t hurt a fluffy with a daddeh! And of course a good fluffy like this has a daddeh!”

He looks at you: “Right?”

“N-Nu! Fowty nine nu hab daddeh! Huu huu huu! Pweeze nice mistah, be nyu daddeh?” You ask, desperate.

Gasp Of course I’ll be your new daddy! I would love to house and feed a useless and retarded waste of space, I mean, fluffy! And your absolutely worthless shitrats in training, I mean, babbehs can come too!”

Yes! This is really happening! This nice human is going to be your new daddeh! He’s going to save you from the munstahs and the cage and the owwies and saddies and heart hurties, and give you a new house and lots of love! And sketties! You’re finally going to taste sketties! You’re so happy right now! For the first time in your life, you’re finally going to get all of the things that you deserve!"

“Well, it looks like you wont be hurting these babies monster! Soon I’ll take this mare and her foals to their new housie with lots of toys and sketti!”

“Yus! Yus! Fank ou so much mistah! Wub nyu daddeh!”

“Damn! I guess theres nothing I can do.” The monster steps away from your cage, but he stays near and keeps watching you, laughing.

“Well fluffy, I can’t be your daddeh right away, I need to make sure your babbehs are good too!”

“Yus! Dun wowwy nice mistah! Fowty nine hab bestest babbehs!”

This will be fine! You don’t tell any other fluffies because you don’t want them to feel bad, but your babbehs are the prettiest and most wonderful babbehs in the whole world! You’re sure this nice mister will love them too!

The human looks over your babbehs carefully. Your babbehs are still scared and shrink away from his gaze, but you reasure them that he’s a nice human and will be their new daddeh and save them! The human opens the cage and pets some of your babbehs. They’re scared of him at first, but quickly begin to purr and coo under his gentle touch. The munstah snickers as he watches, but it doesn’t matter, the human will save you all from these monsters, from this horrible place, and everything is finally going to be the way it should be!

“Which one of these is your best baby?”

“Bes babbeh? Was dat mistah?”

“A best baby is the baby you love more than the others. Which one is it?”

“Weww… Mummah wub aww babbehs…”

“Yes, but which one do you love the most? Which one is the best?”

Your babbehs look up at you a mixture of fear and expectation. You don’t really know how to answer that question. You love all your babbehs, except the meanie dummeh babbeh that got your leggie taken away. You look down at your foals. You see your little pink filly, your brown colt, and your grey colt that the human hurt. Still, the human wants an answer, so you think to yourself about your favorite. Your filly is a girl fluffy like you, so you like that, and your grey colt has a green tail, which reminds you of your bwudda, which you also like, even if it does give you saddies sometimes. Then there’s your brown babbeh. He has a color that’s a lot like poopies, which you didn’t think was pretty at first, but you learned to get used to it in time. He was a good babbeh. The human is still expecting an answer…

“…Mummah wub aww babbehs, bu… maybe pink babbeh is bestest?”

Your pink babbeh beams with pride, but her happiness is cut short when she sees the sadness of her brothers. Both of them look totally dejected as they sit on the ground. You feel bad, but your pink babbeh gives them huggies.

“Mummah sowwy, mummah stiww wub ou babbehs… Wub bab-”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, but what about the worst baby? Which one of these babies is the very ‘worstest’?” Your two colts look at each other with fear.

Worst babbeh? You don’t have a worstest babbeh! All your babbehs are amazing babbehs! They’re the best babbehs ever! But… You guess… The brown babbeh has a color that other fluffies might think is ugly… maybe… You’re not sure if that’s true, or if it’s just you that thinks that. You feel bad.

“Mummah wub babbehs… buh… bwown babbeh… nu as pwetty as odda babbehs…”

“Wha!? Babbeh am wowstest babbeh!? Am nu pwetty babbeh!? Nuu huu huuu! Nu wan be wowstest babbeh! Am gud babbeh! Why wowstest babbeh!? Why mummah nu wub babbeh!? Huu huu huu!!!”

Before you can tell him that he’s wrong, the human interrupts you.

“Sorry little guy, but it looks like your mummah thinks that you’re an ugly poopie baby, and doesn’t love you as much as any of your siblings. So you’re the Worstest baby. Sorry, I wish I could help, but I can’t make her love you.”

“Nuuu huu huu!!! Why mummah nu wub!? Uuuhuuhuuu!!!”

“N- Nu! Mummah stiww wub babbeh! Babbeh jus… Jus nu as pwetty as odda babbehs! But mummah stiww wub babbeh!”

“Yes, your mother still loves you, she just thinks that you’re the worst baby because you’re ugly. Cheer up champ!”

Your babbeh is still crying. Your filly walks over to hug him.

“Uuu huu huu… Meanie mummah!”

“Huu… Mummah sowwy babbeh…” It feels like you’ve been saying that to all of them constantly…

“Still, I think all your babies are good.”

You look up at the nice human.

“Yes, these are all good babies. They’re all good babies… Buuuuuuut…”

Oh no, what’s wrong now!? Are you going to lose your only chance at a new housie and daddeh?

“W- Wha? Whas wrong mistah?”

“They’re just too heavy. I can barely lift them! You must have fed them too many milkies! There’s no way I can take you all like this!”

“Wha? Bu babbehs need nyu daddeh! Fowty nine need nyu daddeh! Pweeze nice mistah! Take mummah an babbehs!”

“I can’t fluffy, They’re just too fat! There’s no way i can take you all unless…”

“Wha? Wha!? Wha mistah nee!?”

“Well… I suppose if someone took some of your babies leggies away… They might get easier to lift…”

You and your babbehs realize what he means immediately. Almost in unison, you all cry out: “NUUUUUUUUU!”

“Well if that’s how you feel fluffy, I guess I can’t be your new daddy then. I guess I have to let the monster give all your babies ‘wowstest owwies’ and ‘foebah sweepies’. If only you hadn’t fed them so much milk, then they could keep their leggies…”

With a big smile, the munstah steps forwards again, revving his belt grinder eagerly!

“Nu! NU!!! Nu weave! Pweeze be daddeh! Famiwy nee’ daddeh!”

“Oh. So you want the leggies to go away?”

“Nuuuuuu! Mummah! Pweeze nu take weggies! Huu huu!!!”

Your babbehs are begging you to let them keep their legs, but you cant. You know what’s going to happen to your babbehs if the nice mistah doesn’t take you all away. You have no choice. The leggies have to go.

“Huu… Otay mistah… Take weggies way…”

"UUUUHUUU HUU!!! WHY!? WHY MUMMAH!? HUUUUUU!

“Sorry fluffy, can’t do that.”

Wha? Bu why!? Fwu-"

“I’m a good human. Good humans don’t hurt fluffies, that should be obvious! The only one here who would hurt a good fluffy would be a monster. But a monster won’t hurt a fluffy that’s being protected… Unless the fluffy asks him to.”

The munstah comes back to your cage, holding the belt sander high, he stares at you expectantly.

“You’re going to have to ask the monster to take their leggies.”

“NUUUUUUUUU! UUUHUUUHUUU!!!”

“It’s the only way fluffy.”

“Nuuuu! Pweeze nu wet munstah huwt weggies mummah!” Your babbehs are all yelling those kinds of things. Your brown babbeh looks especially scared.

Theres no choice here. Even though it’s hard, the munstah will give all your babbehs forever sleepies if you don’t let him take the leggies away. You wonder what kind of life they’ll have without leggies. They’ll never be able to hug, or walk, or run, or play… What kind of life is that? Can they really be happy like that? Huggies and love are what fluffies are for!

Still… It’s better than forever sleepies. You hope.

“Huuuuu… Munstah…”

“Yes?” The munstah asks, expectantly. Hungrily. Murderously.

“Pweeze take babbehs weggies 'way.”

“NUUUUUUUU!!! NU WAN WOOSE WEGGIES! PWEEZE MUMMAH! NUUHUUHUUUUUUUU!”

The human whispers something in the munstah’s ear, and the munstah nods. He throws open the cage and pulls your screaming babbeh out. Taking your brown babbeh in his hand, he turns on the belt sander and begins grinding your babbeh’s leggies away! Your babbeh screams so loudly as the munstah grinds away his first leggie!

“SCREEEEEEEEEE!!! MUMMAH!!! MUMMAH PWEEZE HEWP BABBEH! HEWP BABBEH! UUUHUUUU!!!”

The guilt is almost unbearable as you watch your babbeh’s leggies be taken away one by one in the most painful way you can imagine. As soon as he finishes on one leg, he moves on to the next one. Locking eyes with you, he never breaks his gaze with you or stops smiling as he grinds your babbeh’s leggies away. You finally close your eyes as the munstah begins grinding away the last leggie.

“PWEEZE MUMMAH! NU WET MUNSTAH HUWT BABBEH! PWEEZE! BABBEH SOWWY! WHY MUMMAH NU HEWP BABBEH!? BABBEH- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

As the last of the leggie is ground away, your babbeh screams, wiggling his now legless stumps around in agony. Then the munstah takes out a glowing stick, and pushes it against the stumps! They burn and sizzle, making your babbeh scream louder than ever! Then he does it again! And again! And again! All of the stumps are melted over and boo-boo juice isn’t coming out of them anymore, but your babbeh is hanging limply in his grasp, his leggies reduced to molten stumps. The munstah throws your babbeh back into the cage.

“So, are you satisfied with how I’ve taken your babbeh’s leggies away? Do you want me to hurt it more? I’m only doing what you ask me to after all.” the munstah says, laughing.

“Huu… Mummah su sowwy babbeh…”

“Well, that’s that! looks like the monster took your babbeh’s leggies away! And in such a painful way too! Who’d have known he’d go for the belt sander and painfully grind away your poor babbeh’s leggies one by one? That must have been so painful! Shame.”

“Huu… Babbehs… Munstah weawwy hab tu take aww weggies fwom babbehs?”

“Huh? Oh no! We only had to take four leggies.”

“Wha!? Onwy fouw weggies!?”

“Yeah, I thought about only taking a few leggies from each one so that all of your babies would still be able to run and play and have fun, but then I remembered how you told me that your brown baby was your worstest babbeh, and how ugly he was and how you didn’t love him as much as the others, so I assumed that you wanted me to just take all his legs.”

“Wha- Wha…”

“Kgah- Kah- M- Mummag… Why?”

“Sorry there kiddo, that’s the life of a worstest babbeh. Your mother just treats you like shit for no reason. Welcome to being a fluffy.”

“HUUU!!! WHY MUMMAH SU MEANIE! HAYCHU! HAYCHU! HAYCHUUUHUUHUUHUUUUUUU! WHY NU WUB!? UUUHUUUUHUUUUUUU!!!”

“…Mummah sowwy…” You have nothing else to say. This is all your fault. The only good thing about this is that now you’re going to be saved. You remind yourself to apologize to your babbeh when you get to your new housie. It seems like all you do for them is apologize. Maybe you’ll be apologizing for the rest of your life…

“Hmmm… …Hmmm… …Yeah…” The human mutters.

“This isn’t enough. Your babbehs are still to heavy. I can’t take you all.”

“Nu! Mistah say dat if munstah take babbeh’s weggies 'way, Mistah be nyu daddeh!”

“No, I only said that they might get easier to lift. And they did. But they’re still to heavy. I think that even if I took away all their leggies, they would still be to heavy if I include you. I guess you shouldn’t have let them drink so much milk. Oh well.”

“Bu- Bu- NEE’ DADDEH! PWEEZE!”

“Relax, relax. There still might be a way to reduce the weight. If there were… Fewer babies perhaps?”

“Wh- Wha?”

“I’m saying that we need to kill one of your babies. Then they might be light enough.”

“WHA!? NU! NU HUWT BABBEHS! PWEEZE! PWEEZE JUS TAKE FAMIWY! PWEEZE!”

“Sorry fluffy, you’re just too heavy. I can’t take you all, and I cant leave any of you here alone either, you know, cause I’m a good human! So I’m afraid one of your ‘babbehs’ is just going to have to fucking die here. It’s out of my hands!”

“NUUUUUU! NUUU HUU HUUUUUU! BABEEEEEEHS! NUUUUUUUUUU!!!”

“Nu huwt babbehs! Babbehs nu wan foevah sweepies! Pweeze mummah!” Your filly yells.

You grey colt whimpers in pain. You brown colt lies on the ground, breathing shallowly.

“And it’s gotta be your babbehs that still have legs. They’re the ones that weigh the most now.”

The human is covering his mouth and facing away from you. He’s bouncing up and down. He must be horrified by all this too.

“You gotta tell the monster. You have to say to him, mister monster, please kill my babbeh.”

“HUUUUUU!!!”

“Please take my bestest babbeh away and give it the worstest hurties ever and then forever sleepies. Please make it fucking squeal like the filthy rat it is mister monster!” The human yells!

“It’s the only way out of this sitaution for you. Sorry. You know how badly I want to help you, but theres nothing I can do.” The human adds.

This is a nightmare. You thought you couldn’t take any more when the monster took you babbeh’s leggies away, but now it’s going to kill your babbeh? You can’t take it. You think your chest is going to burst. Why can’t you get out of this string? Would it even matter? Monsters are so strong its unbelievable. You’ve seen it first hand, back when you were a little babbeh. Now you’re a big fluffy, with babbehs of your own. You have to save your babbehs. You scream and thrash and beg and say no, but, you know that there’s no choice here. If you don’t get a new daddeh, all of your babbehs will die here. You have to save your babbehs.

And that means one of them has to die.

“Huu… Munstah?”

“Yes?” The munstah says. Vicously. Cruelly. Happily.

“…Pweeze gif babbeh foebah sweepies.”

“NUUUUUUUUU! NU WAN! NU WAN!” Your filly cries! It’s snatched out of your cage and held by the scruff over the belt sander!

“Well fluffy, If you say so.”

GRIIIIIIIIIND “SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Your babbeh bellows out it’s scream as it’s ground against the belt sander bottom first. It keeps screaming as it’s pushed down into the rushing grinder, slowly sinking into the abrasive surface as it’s entire body is destroyed by the machine’s merciless motion. It lets out a final gurgle as it’s chest is ground away, leaving it’s head and shoulders hanging limply in the munstah’s grasp.

The munstah opens the cage and throws your babbeh back in. She lands squarely in the litterbox.

“Huh. Lasted longer than I thought.”

“Well, that was tough to watch. I can’t beleive the monster ground your whole babbeh up like that! It must have been excruciating!”

“Mummah… Mummah nu can take nu mowe… Pweeze take mummah an wast babbehs 'way fwom dis pwace…”

“Okay fluffy! You’ve got it! Just make poopies, and we can get out of here!”

“Poopies?”

“Yeah! Poopies weigh a lot! You have to get them all out of you so that you can be light enough to carry out of here!”

Wait. You already made poopies a bunch of times when the other babbehs were being hurt. You did it so many times that nothing will come out any more!

“Bu Fowty nine nu hab poopies nu mowe! Awweady made wots ob scawedy poopies!”

“What!? Oh no!”

No… No! This can’t be happening again! No!

“That means we’re going to have to kill another babbeh.”

“NUUUUUUUUU!!! PWEEZE NU MOWE! NU CAN WOOSE MOWE BABBEHS! PWEEZE! TAKE WEGGIE INSTEAD!”

“Sorry fluffy, we’re not allowed to hurt you, we can only hurt your babbehs. I mean, the monster can.”

NUUUUUUHUUUUHUUUUUUUUU!!!

“It’s the only way fluffy. But don’t worry. Once you kill this foal, you’ll have a new daddeh. And sketties. Do you want sketties?”

There’s no choice. This is the only way. You’ve already sacrificed one babbeh, it’s too late to stop now. It’s too late right? Your babbehs look up at you fearfully. They saw what happened to your pink babbeh. They’re scared. Scared of you.

“Munstah…”

“Yeeeeeees?”

“P… Pweeze…”

“YEEEEEEEEEES?”

“Pweeze gif babbeh foebah sweepies…”

“Well ‘mummah’.” The monster leans in close.

“If that’s what you want.” The monster says.

The monster throws in the corpse of your babbeh. He lands right next to your other dead babbeh, in a pile of your poopies.

“Huu huu huu… Babbehs… Mummah su sowwy…”

You look up at the human. He’s looking down at your destroyed family, surveying the damage.

“Mistah… Mistah be nyu daddeh nao?”

“No.”

“Wha? BU! BU!”

“I’ve been thinking, but you’re a really selfish fluffy aren’t you?”

“M- Mummah nu am-”

“You let the monster take you babbeh’s leggies away because you didn’t love him enough.”

“Nu! Mummah wub aww-”

“Then you let the monster kill your bestest babbeh.”

“Dat- Mummah nu-”

“And not just one babbeh, two babbehs.”

“Mummah jus…”

“All so that you could have a housie, and a daddeh, and sketties.”

“Mummah jus wanned sabe babbehs!!!”

“Save? Look at them. Do they look saved to you?”

He points at your ruined babbehs. The two who lie mangled and dead in the litterbox, and the one half melted, lying in the corner of the cage, crying.

Tears begin to well up in your eyes. “Mummah jus… Jus wanned…”

“No, you know what? I’ve had it. I’m a nice human, but even I can’t stand a fluffy as mean and selfish as you. You killed your babbehs faster than any fluffy I’ve ever seen. Nobody would ever want to be your daddy.”

“Nu- Buh! Mummah- Babbehs-”

“Goodbye forever fluffy.”

The human walks away. Still covering his mouth and bouncing.

“Nu! NU! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! PWEEZE COME BACK!!! PWEEZE BE DADDEH! MUMMAH SOWWY! MUMMAH SOWWY! PWEEEZE! PWEEEEEEEEEEZE! NUUUUUHUUUHUUUUUUUHUUUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!”

…It’s over. You’re never leaving. Nobody is coming to save you. You had once chance you save yourself and your babbehs and you blew it. It’s all over. You can’t take it anymore. You just want it all to end.

“Nu! Nu huwt babbeh 'gain! Hewp!” Your colt screams.

“B-BABBEH!?”

“Did you forget about me shitrat?” The monster whispers.

“NU! NU HUWT WAST BABBEH!”

“No, I think I will.”

The monster holds your last babbeh above the belt sander and slowly lowers him down. He screams in pain as the belt sander begins grinding away at his body.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

“NUU HUU HUU! WAN DIE! WAN DIE!!!

The monster laughs as he grinds away your babbeh. Your colt dies once the grinder reaches his heart, but the monster keeps grinding him away anyways, until all that’s left is his head. He throws your babbeh’s head into the litterbox with the others. Their lifeless eyes hang open, staring into oblivion. It’s over. All your babbehs are dead.

It’s all over.

Part 6

54 Likes

lol

lmao

7 Likes

Brutal.

2 Likes

Been a while since I read something this fun, I hope you keep writing for a long time bro

3 Likes

can’t wait for the next chapter

I wish we could see rariety get it I feel teased about what happened to her!

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I have an idea, but it’s going to take a while to write it. I’m working on something else right now.

1 Like

This might be the greatest piece I’ve read

1 Like

For the last time: NOBODY SAID THERE’D BE MATH!

But this place is pretty professional:
Listened to Red 33’s concerns about the three foal mix-up

And despite how 49’s benefactor only paid $5, they gave him top-of-the-line service with the kayfabe.

Wow she had a wonderful daddy willing to take her to sunshine and rainbows if she just killed her babies, and she had to throw it away by killing her babies. Selfish retard pig