Space Cweam (lookabooboo)

Just going through old sketches in my folders and finishing them up. My head is all foggy from meds and edibles so I’m fading into sleep a lot lol.

Stay safe everyone <33

(Guess who caught Covid? Me! Damn this shit drains energy.)

60 Likes

I love how colorful your art is.
And hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

It’s so vibrant

3 Likes

In a gadda da Vida

1 Like

Usually I’m not a fan of neon colors as one of my fav colors is black. However your art style is one of my favorites

1 Like

Amazing work! That skirt on her is lovely as well. Hope you weather the rona well and feel better

3 Likes

Thank you! Hopefully it’ll be a smooth recovery :metal:

2 Likes

I’m glad you like my style! I do tend to lean on highly saturated colors lol. Sometime I should try muted/ monochrome tones just to see :v::v:

2 Likes

Thank you! The skirt was a last minute thing so that’s awesome to hear. And I’m hanging in there but damn I don’t recommend anyone catching this :metal::metal:

1 Like

Like Bloodwoodsrisen, I also don’t like neon colours, but it’s because they hurt my eyes. However, this piece is so pleasing to look at that I don’t actually mind the weird tunnel effect I get. It’s a wonderfully whimsical piece and I love it a whole lot.

2 Likes

Okay so 1: I hope you stay safe, try not to take too much stuff, 2: OH GOD IT’S LIKE A SPARKLEDOG OC IT HURTS TO STARE

2 Likes

Still awesomely kind to hear! I guess I never got that effect from the colors much being exposed to it a lot. I just really like drawing acid trippy color pieces lol

1 Like

I’ll try not to OD on anything and oh fucking god I can’t unsee that too now lmao :smiling_face_with_tear: :rofl:

I love this style in ponies and fluffy ponies alike. Big eyes and bright colors are the definition of prettiness! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Rest well, I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

I love ur art style also is reply the same thing as commenting

1 Like

In this scenario they are commonly associated with one another.