SpaceFluff Pages 16-18

Okay so I’m hella anxious and I just need to post this already. I wanted to do five at once but jus don feel gud. idk.
Also, I honestly don’t understand my style. wtf is this tropical puke?

Edit: Thank you @SqueakyFriend for pointing out alien dude didn’t have blood on him on page 17, I fixed it!

35 Likes

Don’t forget to take breaks if you need to.

You don’t need to rush anything and if you aren’t happy with your work, I’d suggest recoloring it and editing the post later to the newer version.

Also, did Topsy just die!? 0-0

2 Likes

It’s upsetting, I understand I need to take breaks but when I try my mind screams that I’m waisting precious drawing time. I need to keep drawing, Its a horrible obsession. As for the style, I’m not sure how I even do this or why, I feel erratic so these colors happened? I can’t figure out how to give things realistic color. It’s all rainbow for some stupid reason.

Topsy totally jus died. RIP

2 Likes

I feel you.

Got basically the same problem or at least I had It when I started out, now it isn’t as bad anymore.

It’s about putting your mental and physical health first ( also real life ) and drawing second. It is totally okay and important to take breaks.

If it helps you in any way, you could make a announcement about taking a break so you know nobody is waiting for an update.

RIP Topsy
:skull:

2 Likes

If I manage to tear myself away from my tablet, I’d love to play one of the games I got for Christmas. Stray… I’ll try to take a break, thank you. I’m thinking I’ll post whenever I finish a picture instead of five at a time, the thought is relieving.

:headstone:

1 Like

That sounds like the best way to do it.
Takes the pressure off.

Remember, its about having fun, not working yourself into the ground.

1 Like

Don’t worry about realistic colors! Rainbow vomit is a staple of fluffies, and it gives your art such a cool fantastical vibe. It really helps with the alien-ness of the whole thing!

I understand the time-wasting feeling, but time spent resting or enjoying yourself isn’t wasted! It’s important, in fact, so your brain can recuperate and look at things with new eyes. Endless work won’t only have physical consequences like carpal tunnel, but also cause your work to suffer as the brain never gets to adjust or refresh, meaning you’ll make more mistakes and won’t notice if there are any issues.

Perhaps related, but on page 17, I think you forgot the blood on the alien’s face.

5 Likes

Thank you that really does make me feel better about the colors!
I’ll try playing a game instead of non-stop drawing TuT
And oh shit lol you’re right, I completely overlooked page 17’s blood! Thank you for pointing that out!
:face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

I actually also enjoy the colorful vibe of this comic a lot! Realism is great and all but I always like when someone goes for something different.

The bright “color vomit” is great contrast to the darker violence.

2 Likes

I’m really happy you like the comic’s colors!! That seems to be a theme with me, cute and colorful art but violent or depressing stories, haha!
I should probs just accept it, but gosh do I wish I could draw ‘cooler’. at least 20% cooler.

2 Likes

You kidding?

You’ll get better with time on your own but your art is amazing already.

Every damn time I see your art pop up in the ‘new post’ section, I’m super excited and happy.

Kick that self doubt in the butt for me!

:smile:

2 Likes

:hearts:+200hp!:hearts:

Sorry for the fluff-speak but I have some serious heart-happies right now! Thank you omg
:balloon:

2 Likes