SpaceFluff Pages 6-10

How can I have so much of this comic planned out but still not know what I’m doing? Whatever, It’s fun lol.

Btw, I do commissions. I’ll draw whatever for $25.

74 Likes

I’m more wondering why I see so much fluffy ball.
And i have to resist the uge to want to pop em.

4 Likes

Are you a bobba tea fan perchance?

1 Like

@Lothmar
Not really, why? Want me to drown a foal in boba tea?

4 Likes

Oh nah, just responding to AMDK’s comment about resisting the urge to pop balls.

I will say this, I wouldn’t be surprised if the human/mare got used to being carried like that. Decent neck pillow mechanics.

Big issue I could see might be occasionally milk dribble down the back if you sat back suddenly or leaned neck/shoulder oddly.

1 Like

Beautiful art style

1 Like

Your style is so round and colorful, i can only imagine the effort behind it

3 Likes

@RustyNickel

Bigges heawt happies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Fattest alley fluffs ever

Which raises the question of how Martha got into that dumpster. Did her owner actually stick a fluffy he didn’t want into a place where she’d receive limitless sketties, or was she initially dumped somewhere else and then somehow got transported to Olive Garden?

2 Likes

Dude is gonna kick Topsy into that pipe. And probably pop a nut or two.

I’m wondering if Martha’s dad just cut off her back legs to fuck with her or if there’s a specific reason. Granted this is Fluffy Abuse so there doesn’t need to be a reason but I’m curious.

1 Like

Fucking adorable.

1 Like

FAAAATTT! I love it, just wanna squish em!

1 Like

im probably just in a bad mood but im already losing patience with both of them xD

im gay & i love balls so you know this comes from a place of deep, genuine emotion:

i want to draw dots on those things & hang them from my rear view mirror.

2 Likes

This foul-mouthed alien already knows all about spaghetti, and of Olive Garden casual dining, but must study fluffies by physically travelling to earth and dumpster diving for them.

Whoever set up the recce program of this alien’s race are trolls.

3 Likes

oh i fucking love your style

1 Like

Hehe I actually like these fluffballs. I am frankly curious about that herd now.

If they move thru that pipehole regularly, how he got that fat not being able to go through?
I imagine it is because of shit. That made him fatter.
Now I am almost entirely sure the alien’s gonna kick him in the ass, so I expect a great amount of poop explode into his face.

Anyway am I the only one, who knows it is an alien, but I think he is an anon?

1 Like

Hold on let me get my golf club ill get you through that hole.

1 Like

Incredible, great work and art. I’m really intrigued now xD

1 Like