SparkleFluffs Sorting! (By LizzyHp)

You (Yes you!) are a proud new hire of our wonderful company, SparkleFluffs! We are a team selected by Hasbio to produce premium, new, and exciting Fluffies.

This is the instructions for sorting each fluffy. As a brand of standards we take looks very seriously and that’s where you come in!

As the conveyor goes by, all you need to do is watch out for any missing limbs, dirty colors, bland pallets, and obviously any fluffies missing the signature Sparkly gene!

With these easy steps, you’ll be sorting like a pro in no time!

Writers note, I wanted to switch things up a bit and write this one in a training manual kind of way. If you guys like that sort of perspective, let me know!

Anywho, I have lots of fun ideas to expand on the Sparklefluffs brand (A deeper look into the true nature of the factory) and i’d love taking any ideas!

54 Likes

Technically speaking. Being addressed like this is second person. As a training manual It is good! The stories that refer to the reader as the fluffy weird me out.

4 Likes

great art, you should do some art on some high quality foals with patterns, horns, and some cool shaped natural hair. Like your work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh thank you!! I wasnt planning on having a fluffy perspective and I’m mostly going to keep it in third person like most stories, I just wanted to switch it up a bit for this one specifically

3 Likes