Sparkles's First 4th of July! (By EPICNESSQUEEN (ME))Happy Fourth Of July ABUSERS

Sparkles’s First 4th of July!

“Sparkles!” Mummah called for her sweet little pink fluffy. One that was dumb as shit.

“Mummah! Sparkwes am cmming!” The Pink Fluffy named Sparkles comes running.

“Do you know what today is, Sparkels?” The Mummah asks her pet fluffy.

Sparkles blink dumbly, like the dumb brainless piece of shit she is. “Nu Mummah!”

“Today is the fourth of July! And today, you will become sparkles in the sky!”

“Wike Starries!” Sparkles asks her mummah, who nods.

“Yup!” Mummah confirms. “I even bought you sparkly sketties!”

Sparkles losses her shit, making her human Mummah scoff. She hated she was the one who had to raise this shit rat for a year. It was fine when Sparkels was cute and a baby…, but now that Sparkels is a full-grown shit rat. Mummah wanted to be finally able to blow her up. Today is the day it will happen to. Each year her family blew up fluffies for the fourth of July.

Mummah sets down the sparkly skettie and lets Sparkels eat all of it. Sparkles groaned happily when done. Mummah smirks and wanks Sparkles up by her tail.

“SCREEEEEE BAD UPPISEIS MUMMAH!!!”

“Sorry, shit rat! We have to get you ready!” Mummah says and throws Sparkles on the table.

Mummah grabs the firework fillings First, making Sparkels shit everything out.

“SCREEE Tummy Hurties!!!” Sparkles scream.

Mummah smacks Sparkels across the face. “Shut up! You dumb bitch!”

“Huhuhu Wy Mummah Hate Fwuffy?” Sparkels cries.

“Because you are a dumb shit rat! The only thing you’re good for is being a firework.” Mummah says to her, then laughs. “Now, this is going to hurt!”

Mummah shoves the fillings into Sparkels’s ass.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Poopie Hurties! Babbehs!”

“Hurts right! Good, All you do is shit all over my stuff! Chase my boyfriend away! Do you know what is going to happen to you? You are going to blow up, and so are your babies!”

“Nu! Nu! Mummah Nu!” Sparkels Sobs.

“I am not your mummah!” Mummah says and Cuts out Sparkles’s tongue.

Mummah then gagged Sparkles with a long strapon dildo, and now that is done, Mummah puts the string cork to light it in Sparkles’s ass, Taking Sparkles outside and shoving Sparkles on the pole. Right in the Vagina.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

“You guys ready!?” Mummah asks her friends.

It was now dark and time to light the shit rat up.

“I am so not doing it this year! Lol! Jake, it is your turn!” Mummah laughs, grabbing a bear and pouring some in Sparkles’s eyes.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“I cannot believe you let her get pregnant!” The Blonde laughs. “This will be the best one yet!”

Jake lights the string, and it burns up to Spakles’s poopie place, and then Sparkles is shot off into the fly into the sky, where Sparkles explodes in beautiful colors, her babbehs splattering over the city below!

“FUCK YES!” The friends cheer.

Another year of making a fluffy trust you and then destroy it! Happy Fucking fourth of July!

9 Likes

This speaks to me for some reason.

2 Likes

I am glad?

2 Likes

I do like fireworks… You should have at least set up a BBQ grill with Honey Mustard Live Foal Tendies.

Imagine Sparkel’s face when you drop those in.

1 Like

Ah! That would have been good! I will have to remember that for next year!