“Spechaw ‘Sketties” Part 2 An Abuse Comic (by Canned_foal)

Probably can use it to torment the mother and then dispose of it

4 Likes

They all need the boot. If you want to show favor to the starving one I guess make it’s end quicker

6 Likes

Thanks for your input! I totally get what you mean. Being a lazy fuck, i just could not be bothered drawing four legs getting amputated seperately lol. Yeah youre totally right, it wouldve been more interesting to maybe snap each on them off differently, but I felt it has been done very often, so I figured it wouldnt hurt. Looking back however, I think I might add some panels later on, when I repost the while thing in the future. We’ll see :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But that’s WHY you’re a bad Mummah!

3 Likes

Absolutely fantastic :ok_hand:
Downright professional, like pages right out of a legit comic book.

4 Likes

Holy crap, is there anywhere I can donate to you? This level of work deserves to go recognised!

5 Likes

COOOOOOK!!!

2 Likes

Hoping this story dosent turn out where the owner kills everyone but the brown one

3 Likes

Brutal, good shit

5 Likes

Like fattening it like the bestest?

2 Likes

That brown foal better get obliterated

6 Likes

Just before burning; Hatechu!

2 Likes

Is it me, or does this dude look like a sausage?

6 Likes

I love the little sosig-babbeh in the second from last panel. It’s such a fun shape. :black_heart:

Really brilliant work here! You are absolutely delivering, 10/10.

5 Likes

Bro just appeared and dropped the best shit ever, what the fuck. The details and expressions are fantastic.

6 Likes

The abuse goes crazy! Definitely some of the best ive seen

1 Like

A new concept added to fluffspeak!
Will Skettiepal & Special Sketti Fwiend follow?

3 Likes

Ngl I wanted to make my own take on the design of the foals so i made the basic shapes from beans or sausages. I thibk it looks the right anount of cute and derpy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Chefs kiss well done.

1 Like

no more dancie baby

1 Like