“Spechaw ‘Sketties” Part 2 An Abuse Comic (by Canned_foal)

Okay, so heres the next batch.
Please dont mind the reuploaded 3rd page. I just added some text to the last panel (which I somehow forgot when I posted part 1).
Once the Story came to an end, I might reupload all parts in one post, so the reading experince might be a bit better.
However I hope you like it so far!
Thanks again for all the comments and also suggestions to progress the story! (Tho I dont really have time to answer all of them, rest assured that I read every single comment and appreciate what you have to say! )
As always, have fun!

Cheers,

Canned_foal

209 Likes

Is there nothing better than a fat dancie bebeh?

The answer is no.

18 Likes

Agreed! Even better when the fat fuck dies a horrible way :smiley:

13 Likes

What a waste. That fat piece of shit could’ve been grounded into the meatballs.

12 Likes

Dont you worry theres still some foals left :smiley:

7 Likes

That burnt babbeh is sickening, love it <3 Also love ‘nyu sketti-bwotha’ lol

13 Likes

Skettie bwotha. xD

15 Likes

Hell yes , good stuff

4 Likes

oh, no, no, noooo… The mare must be able to tell she just ate (some of) her bestest foal. It makes the emotional impact hit just as bad as any physical one to come later.

8 Likes

Yes! Thats why I made it this way. Crushing innocent hopes can be worse than crushing a fluffy alone :smiley:

3 Likes

He could leave the head.

1 Like

BURTAL! Left just enough charred corpse for recgnition.

10 Likes

Thanks! Wanted this thing to look as gross as possible haha xD also nothing like a stupid mare trying to shake life into the disintegrating corpse of her bestest :smiley:

2 Likes

Will the starved foal be spared of the incoming punishments or will endure the same fate as its siblings and mother? Cuz it looks like it needs a proper mother or owner to look after it unlike the pink favoritism that is its mother.

4 Likes

Im not quite sure yet. I might do two epiloques with different endings, so everyone can pick thier canon ending. I have most of the stuff I wanna show made up in my mind already, but might change aspects, as I see fit :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Bon appetit :ok_hand:

3 Likes

amo tus comics :heart:

2 Likes

Ngl CYOE is a good option so everyone wins

1 Like

Daaaaaaamn :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally would have liked the bestest baby to suffer for longer, like taking one leg at a time and fucking with its head.
Your art is sublime, really loving it.

12 Likes