“Spechaw ‘Sketties” Part 3 An Abuse Comic (by Canned_foal)

IMG_3247

2 Likes

fluffy lobotomization is crazy

2 Likes

GLORY! GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!

As soon as I saw the dancies for a second time I knew things were about to go ballistic

1 Like

(google traductor)

3 Likes

That it’s still dancing post lobotomy and hoof amputation is just amazing. This is great and i can’t wait to see more!

4 Likes

You’re a fucking genius, please keep making comics after this one.

4 Likes

Fucking hell, this is a true gorefest

2 Likes

OH WOW

2 Likes

put on your dancin shoes

2 Likes

FUCKING METAAAAAL

2 Likes

real!, they stated they might do two endings for the brown foal so let’s see what they cook up!

2 Likes

Blood makes the grass grow, KILL KILL KILL!
It has been a outstanding journey so far and i am looking forward to see what kind of fresh horrors will be inflicted on the remaining shitrats.

2 Likes

Chef Kiss

2 Likes

Lobotomized baby mindlessly dancing (or trying to) is a great touch. Hope it ends with the brown one actually becoming a beloved pet once its shitty family is taken care of.

2 Likes

Considering what the abuser has done so far it seems unlikely that he will have any more mercy for the poopy baby than the others.

3 Likes

Short Update: I was pretty swamoed with other stuff, but im in the process of lining the next three pages. I hope I can start coloring soon! Im very happy that y’all are sticking around! Thanks so much!

6 Likes

1 Like

better idea (tweak the reactions to be more aware of what was just done to the green fluffy ,i forgot that part while writing) "the orange little shit rat was just too well behaved for its own good, which was frustrating, but he figured it can just nurse off the broken mare so he left it alone in the safe room by itself and told it id be back with nummies later. “hey (insert whatever tf its name was here) im going out to the store you get NUMMIES, you stay in here and be good for mama okay?” “otay daddah, fwuffy wan skettis!!! sketti make babbeh big and stwong!!” he suddenly had an idea. a sickening sickening sickening idea. he remembered he still has that dusty spaghetti maker from grandma on his 20th bday. it never saw alot of action, maybe used once or twice. he exited the safe room, leaving the foal behind as he shut the door, making his way to the kitchen to wash the pasta “cranker” as his grandma called it. he then left for his shit scented Walmart where he purchased his ingredients. "hmmm what fucked up things do i need to make pasta? eggs, flour, salt, fuck it its their last meal ill throw in pepper and oldbay. (with an evil grin) it will mask the taste of what comes next… with malice in his steps, he walks to the pharmaceutical aisle where he spots a bottle of niacin and an a package of antihistamines. he checks out and returns home:

ending 1: and prepares the dry ingredients. he mashes the pills between his counter and a knife, adding 30 grams niacin and 50 grams dph, for every 1/2 cup flower. he then adds his water and kneads, making the dough for his fluffies skettis, cranking out the long raw hell noodles. the oldbay and antihistamines gave the spagetthi a fun pink color that was almost covered by the sauce. presenting it to thelittleshit rat, he ate up “tank u daddeh!!! dis iz bestest tasting sketti ebeh!!” “im glad you like it, now be a good boy and share with your mummah” “otay daddah!!” the mare was too shellshocked to eat, he allowed the foal to have all of it (doubling the fun, consuming the extra substances reserved for his mommah) the poor foal immediately feels somethings off, his no no stick doubles in size as he cant control his raging bloodflow from the niacin. the niacin tripling the speed that the effects of the dph set in. the foal looked at daddeh "daddeh, im scawwed!!! my no no stick huwties!! head owies!! heawt huwties!!!) the foals eyes darted around the room for help as he voided his bowels. his vision started bleeding color, turning black and white, faces peered from dark corners, spiders covered every surface, sounds were distorted and the room was spinning. (panel of foals horrifying vision) (panel of foal foaming and convulsing on the floor with a huge boner and bloodshot eyes)

ending 2: creaaaak “god damn it” the foal lay stomped flat next to its manic mother. it probably was just trying to cheer up its newly grieving mummah, and she likely under all the pressure snapped, and murdered him. “YOU LITTLE SHIT” he immediately ripped her from the ground giving her “BAD UPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES” he grabbed both of her back hooves and thwacked her dumb horse skull against the ground. killing her.

2 Likes

Terrific. I’m eager for Part 4

2 Likes

I wish I was that man so I can abuse them

2 Likes