“Spechaw ‘Sketties” Part 3 An Abuse Comic (by Canned_foal)

Hey there, everyone!
Heres the next few pages! Just wanted to drop a short"thank you" for all the comments and love my previous entries recieved! This really motivates me to carry on with the story! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pain and suffering! :smiley:
Cheers!

178 Likes

Darn. I wish that the mare was lucid enough to see this going down.

26 Likes

At least the brown one is feeding so thats an upside to the Mare’s suffering…traumatizing her so much that she cant abuse her foal.

P.S. I’m curious about how the orange one might get abused… maybe he’d lash out at tge brown one blaming them somehow or lashing out at the human trying to bite, stomp or poop on him acting brave. Maybe the human can shave the orange one or the mare bald when it gets to her time. Personally i don’t want the brown one to be abused but at the same time i have a suggestion IF they are going to be abused… so hear me out.

Imagine she is so broken by losing her bestest and other foals that she clings to the brown one being their lastest and bestest and the human gives her Nursing Mare kibble or food to make her produce alot of milk. So she is going to inadvertently fatten up her last foal to the point of morbid obesity and this leads to it dying by heart attack, stroke or ruptured stomach with eyes bulged out, tongues lulled from their mouths and milk leaking and frothing from their mouths as it gargled its last breath. Its an ironic twist as they were starving and often denied milk but now they died from an excess of milk. Its also sorta like they were Killed by Kindness. This would also add onto the psychological torture of the Mare…

Is that too cruel for this?

7 Likes

Brilliant work! Love that rotting foal and milk thief brown baby. The two-needle lobotomy is sick and the thumb tack hooves are perfect, I adore it!

Keep up the good work. :black_heart:

Wanted to add that the texture of your pen and inks and markers is gorgeous, the hand drawn feeling is exquisite.

8 Likes

Damn that’s some great babbeh abuse! Glad that lil’ poopie is getting some milkies for the moment. too. Gotta savour the good while it’s still here.

4 Likes

Beautiful start. I’m eager to see the second course.
swedish_chef

7 Likes

Hey thanks for your comment and suggestions! I think genrally speaking ironic twists are great and I might use parts of it in the story, if you dont mind. Really like the shaving idea you recommended. As for the fattening till death thing, I think this has already been executed perfectly by the “No Miwkies” Story and I try to incorporate ideas that are as original as possible(which is hard of course, since theres a oot of material out tjere and I of course can nor know every comic and story). But let me put it like this: I try not to repeat specifoc scenarios that already have been shown in other material KNOWINGLY. Of course it could happen by me not knowing the source tho. However I could further alternate the ideas of course. Will definitely consider it. Anyways, Thanks so much for taking the time and write down your ideas!

7 Likes

I hope they all punch their ticket to the afterlife

7 Likes

I do wonder hoe the mare been feeding herself if she’s been basically locked in her own world, assuming holding that dead body for who knows how long. That and two other foals are none the wiser to all this shit.

The brown and last baby after seeing that both his brothers have horrible deaths for dancing

5 Likes

Thank you for responding to the comment. I understand in regards to the No Miwlkies comparison but tbh i completely forgot about that comic until you reminded me lol which had some stomach rupturing but the fat foal didn’t sorta die from obesity it died from constriction of pressure of its mass in a tube. But again your reasoning is sound and understandable…
Also as an alternative I may have another idea instead of the obesity. Even tho it is odd and can pair with the shaving bald one. Make the brown, orange foal or mare into a “babbeh” via shaving bald, poking with pins or needles on parts of their body do they can only crawl on their belly feebly and paralyse them from lower legs down, swab poison ivy oil around the eyes so they swell shut and a swab on the tongue to make them only speak in chirps reduced to a feeble thing.

Also if thats too convoluted, you could feed a foal to an exotic pet like a trapdoor spider, assassin bug, ooooh or an Australian Redback with their tripwire webbing boobytraps by placing the foal in it and telling them its their new home or there is a treat or prize in the enclosure to help their mummah feel better or get better food. https://youtu.be/bQABY9H1h1Y?si=xGlgOUJmoLa3KeBs
Sometimes the best cruelty is nature and imo have nice potential for abuse to Fluffies

But these are merely suggestions you can pick and choose ofc and hope you like the spider one mostly cuz i find that web structure unique and creative.

Is that too cruel for this?

Nothing is too cruel for Fluffies!

6 Likes

Gatdamn. Nice job.

2 Likes

Gorgeous work

2 Likes

I am seriously hoping the Brown Foal gets a bleak end, hopefully the worse. I just… can’t stand the poopie justice cliche.

4 Likes

He’s FIIIIIINE man. I hate when fluffies exaggerate. Like, dude we get it. But you’re FINE. It’s okay, you’re gonna be fine. You act like you’re gonna die. Fuckin fluffies.

3 Likes

Whelp

2 Likes

So funny.

3 Likes

btw, congrats on the upcoming dub of your comic!

5 Likes

Really enjoying this one

2 Likes