Special Friends - Fluffy Dating Sim by:Foxhoarder

it wont let me play it

3 Likes

Im trying to play it but it wont work

3 Likes

Just to make sure, have you unzipped the game first? Surprisingly many people have never used Winzip before.

4 Likes

I wonder if it would be available on Chrome OS?

3 Likes

How do I get the retarded one to work with me? I can get the other 4 to work for me, but not the other one.

3 Likes

I love how you depicted them, emphasizing the adorable, positive and helpful nature. And daddies reaction when you only have the derpy one as special friend is priceless :smiley:

4 Likes

>160 downloads

Excellent.

4 Likes

cool xd im gonna download now

3 Likes

just trial and error. try to focus on the “gud feews” and “babbeh” aspect of it

4 Likes

oh and the first one was something about ‘fluffy stackis like blockiis"’ or something don’t remember

5 Likes

i get 0/5 score :c

3 Likes

I don’t remember the exact answer, but the gist is that you simply list the main steps of the process of sex

4 Likes

:0 ooooo!

3 Likes

does this still work? clicking the download link says the site doesnt work Capture|700x422

3 Likes

Seems to be some server problem. In the meantime, here’s a Gofile link to get it from: Gofile - Free Unlimited File Sharing and Storage

3 Likes

best fluffy game ever

7 Likes

I’m about to take the risk and play this on my school laptop. If you don’t hear from me again then make sure everyone remembers me.

6 Likes

nevermind my software is not compatible. Dummeh softwawe

4 Likes

e1740ee316f1f1dd4fbe7d3675b8209bcf242d4efe24e1a8ea91c60809ae659f
Now, if you’ll excuse me:
6127859935946197ee6b58feb8f9be7f9b8e0c02a6b5dcf46f2ce64e8f86a382

5 Likes

I love this so much! One of my favourite things in the whole fandom. And I’ve never played a dating sim before.
A lot of the text is so cute.
“Just looking at the pink monster fills your mind with visions of her fluff absorbing you and adding your leggies to its body.”
"It can’t be both a pegasus AND a unicorn. It’s wrong!
“You make it across just before a speeding car can stomp you with its round leggies”
The options in the counting game “How many fluffies it takes to hug”, “How many leggies you have”
When Fast wants to run before special huggies to make fast babies.

I especially love this scene.

And all the special huggies scenes are hilarious too.

I also love that we get to see what happens to all of them after finishing the game. And the little details, like the Youtube recommendations with Fart’s videos.

5 Likes