Spelunker baby- Page 01 (Commissioned for Vipcopboop) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello Everybody! So this is the first page of a small comic I did for VipcopBoop. the whole story idea was his. Who doesn’t like an exploring babbeh ? :smiley:
etjhuetujiejik

part 02

For commissions of your story, illustrations or so on, feel free to pm me any time! :smiley:

90 Likes

moar i need more of this precious fluffy ( its gonna die isnt it, please make it fight a munsta )

6 Likes

Can’t wait for the next part

2 Likes

This can go in so many directions. Im excited.

7 Likes

On one hand, adorable.

On the other, more dead splorins.

Fluffy evolution is being hindered by the unnatural selection of humans slaughtering them.

5 Likes

so can the foal xD

4 Likes

I love everything about this.

2 Likes

This does remind me of a similar story (it may be the same story since it’s been a hot minute since I read it), about a guy adopted three foals. He built a similar obstacle course for his pegasus foal, since she loved to 'splore, with “treasure” (usually fake gems) at the end.

It was a rather adorable story. I wouldn’t mind giving it another read.

4 Likes

The guy took in a family of Ferals intending to Abuse them, but came to like the jet black runt/Alicorn (can’t recall which). He was intending to Abuse all of them, setting up the Smarty then psychotically and mildly physically torturing him while sporting an erection, then preparing the mother for defiance so he could torture her as well. The brother was extremely large and took care of the family, and the other sister was the splorin who was given a cardboard maze and a little LED helmet to find junk “treasure” she collected and candy to share with her family.

I stopped reading when I started getting attached to the family. I think he went from intending to protect the abused one to promising her to someone for a favor? I can’t recall.

2 Likes

Getting splorin’ babbeh vibes from this heavy breathing

1 Like

Really? That’s a lot darker than the story I think I read, but it has been a while so I may have scrubbed the “not so favorable” parts of the story and remember the family fun adventures.

Found it.

Because I Like It by Dhylec.

Only four parts, albeit long ones.

Really falls apart quickly at the end, like the author ran out of steam. Its unfinished.

3 Likes

Training for gerbilling?

PS: The Japanese onomatopoeia are a nice detail.

2 Likes

This is not going to end well for the fluffy.

2 Likes

That was it. Thank you. I had forgotten a lot of the story as I figure out.

2 Likes

No problem.

The constant reminders “I’m gonna break tjem!” got kind of tedious, the filming of the poopsplosions was weird, the shower boner thing got a bit much without payoff, the taxidermist suddenly took it to a whole new level that wasn’t thematically in harmony at that point and the drunk ending felt like another writer.

Its telling that the sweetie Alicorn, big brother, Splorin sister, and shaved shower Smarty are the only things memorable about it.

1 Like

I can tell this heading the old abuse hole.

2 Likes

Oh, that fluffy looks so happy and adorable. It’s be a shame if something happened to them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The fluffy is cute :heart_eyes: hope this ends will :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

shame there isn’t more splorins foal art.

2 Likes