Spider Fluff (by SouthernKilling)

This is so bizarre, I wish I could take credit for this idea. But it’s based on real experiments done on goats.

49 Likes

TIL: spider goats. I love how you developed an already weird real-life thing into something even weirder. I suppose the foals have to be fed by normal milk mares.

5 Likes

do they also come from eggs? just imagine a thousand them saying “wan miwkies” at the same time

9 Likes

This is both the cutest and most horrifying fluffy image I have seen all month.

4 Likes

It would’ve cost you nothing not to horrify me, and yet you did.

8 Likes

Mother probably has to web up some prey and let it gooify prior to hatching so the babbies can nurse on the fluid pouch corpses.

Alternatively. If they like full on spider fluffy features. The foals might need to be raised on formula/milk mares since they’re modified. If these escaped and became ferals I could picture them probably resorting to capturing or convinging milk mares to join their herd and providing them a safe web burrow/den for them to stay in.

4 Likes

interesting but i wonder how feeding the babies would work O.O

3 Likes

The horrifying truth of the micro munchkin eventually came to light.

Pray the truth about the Spider Fluff does not.

3 Likes

Probably by drinking wrapped remains their mother desiccated via venom injection.

Alternatively. If they like full on spider fluffy features. The foals might need to be raised on formula/milk mares since they’re modified. If these escaped and became ferals I could picture them probably resorting to capturing or convinging milk mares to join their herd and providing them a safe web burrow/den for them to stay in.

3 Likes

Cool idea!

2 Likes

Spiderfluff, Spiderfluff!
Does whatever a spider she can
Spins a web, any size
Catches thieves, just like flies
Look out!
Here comes the Spiderfluff!

2 Likes

Imagine a nyu mummah trundling around with thousands of spliderfluff babies on her back.
She gets run over.
spiderfluffy babies scatter in every direction, leaving thin brown trails in a starburst shape…

4 Likes

20211013_223756

3 Likes

So now we have fluffies that can produce wool, cotton, and now silk! The textile industry is going to be the one sector that thanks the universe every day for fluffies.

4 Likes

@SouthernKilling

Is the gene recessive in colts/stallions?

Or do they have the spinnerets in their penis / butt? Or do the males also have breasts (though maybe smaller)?

Picturing a stallion addicted to ‘milking’ spider silk because it produces ‘good feels’ when produced at a certain pace. xD

2 Likes

If it’s like the real life goats, the protein is made in the milk, so there’d be no silk from males unless they were made to lactate.

3 Likes

Haha, cool idea

Based on real experiments

What?

1 Like

I mean~ the prostate can be milked. /sarc

Bah, using actual science to ruin my loony spider dong imaginings. ~chuckle~

1 Like

The gene can be passed on to stallions. Though sometimes there are…unintended results. Stay tuned. :wink:

2 Likes

Imagine a pregnant mare get killed by a clueless abuser and then thousands of babies suddenly scatter from her corpse.

So the stallions shoot their webs when… “excited”?

3 Likes