Spilling the Beans

i see

1 Like

Oh no, you misunderstand.

The disgust with humanity is what overrides the self disgust. Humans are just the worst. By comparison, it makes hurting toy horses seem like nothing.

Gotcha. I spend half my day on r/noncredibledefense, a community of literal war crime enthusiasts, and it’s still way less gross than Twitter.

1 Like

I literally didn’t know who the click was until I saw this post.

I NEVER heard of that, thank you. I always wondered WHY she was just, booted, and never said anything.

Just saw this, and I can relate except I found the community waaaay back when, probably maybe 4-5 years ago?

Used to feel the same, I’d always question myself enjoying the stories and comics but then I realized something for myself, it’s no different than the viscera filled movies I’ve watched with real people, they’re both fictional, and since then I’ve been a lot more at peace with enjoying the darker side of the community.

However this won’t be the case for everyone and that’s fine, if you find yourself enjoying that side too much, I’d do what the others have said and block it. Hopefully you feel better soon, take however long you need. If you are reading this, I do hope you genuinely feel better because I totally get the feeling, it’s not fun.

Take care!

Don’t worry, this has happened to a lot of people. Discovering fluffies through The Click, joining in for one box but growing to appreciate others too, and spending too much time and energy with fluffies.

You just need to take some breaks. Many people think they have to give up fluffies altogether - only to come back when they realize that all they needed was to take a little breather. :blush: