Spinel (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

If one thing defines humans in the fluffyverse it’s nonsensicallity.

3 Likes

Well hope to see if they manage to find it and post the follow up.

Still this story alone its not fair for Spinel. They where suppose to be supportin him but its a fluffy and its a damn stallion and mare we expect the outcome pretty much and the mare turned into a fuxking selfish overprotective bitxh.

7 Likes

I imagine losing your kids and winding up a limbless, tongueless piece of machinery would be pretty horrific.

3 Likes

Those two “friends” sure are shallow. Those are some of the worst kinds of friends, the ones that’ll act buddy-buddy and then turn on ya the second anything changes.
And the owner is a willfully ignorant dumbass.

8 Likes

I had no idea I could wish torture to a fluffy so much. That yellow bitch made me realize that I could

4 Likes

I think that they are sadly a slave to their genes.
In that universe, a stallion’s desire for a special friend and a mare’s want for babies is seemingly overwhelming.
They clearly cared for Spinel, at least before they copulated.

5 Likes

Yeah, but the mare is still trash because they could have just ignored Spinel or she could have picked up and moved her babies at least a few meters away if she actually thought Spinel was “scary” to them. Fluffy dumbass logic + selfish fluffy.

4 Likes

ughi hate that yellow fluffy

4 Likes

It’s a childish thing that most fluffies do. Rather than use logic they get mad, complain or throw a tantrum. It’s why I usually write them similar to children(at first at least).
The mare is definitely crueler than she needs to be but it’s a theme I see in a lot of fluffy stories/comics. Have you read You’re A Bad Mummah by @MostlyNeutralbox? I think that reading that story made behavior like this make way more sense to me. Plus it’s really good.

6 Likes

This was my read on the situation, too.

They seem perfectly pleasant and friendly towardly Spinel in the beginning, but once the baby fever takes hold, they become completely different people, er, fluffies. You see it in real life, too, though this is slightly exaggerated for maximum sadness.

4 Likes

Oh of course.
One of the key ingredients in the fluffy mix is exaggeration.

4 Likes

Me complaining about shitty fluffy behavior isn’t a jab at creators, it’s just because I get annoyed by shitty behavior even if there is a certain logic to it. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh I feel that. No worries
I just try and explain my reasoning. :heart:
If this were a story about three people with a similar tone and subject matter I’d be fucking livid.

4 Likes

Not going to post what happens to Diamond and the other?

Owners really need camera’s in their save room than they know the real story. Also he had to talk to the two of them for looking what happend and who really has to go.

1 Like

Spinel got what it deserves!
Saddly, the others are happy, so they are not getting what they deserve!

1 Like

who hurt you

2 Likes

I would take their foals away and give them to spinal and neuter them. Help spinal raise them.

2 Likes

Oooooh, the WASHROOM. Did anyone make any posts to this site explaining the washroom yet? It’s a special place of horrid suffering.

3 Likes

Why not get fluffies of the same gender? Then you don’t have to worry about babies- oh god I just had a though of fluffies asexually producing, a fluffy eats enough that then splits into another fluffy- that would be a great weirdbox.