Spoiled brat learns a lesson pt1? (Spongebob)

It was a warm summer morning, as I was walking down the street, then a male Pegasus fluffy barreled towards me saying “GIB SKETTIES AND WAWM HOUSIE TO STWABEWWY!” Now I knew what to do, so I responded “alright strawberry, you can come with me to my house” “really? Tank you so much mistah!” “cmon strawberry, follow me” we went to my house and strawberry ate the “bestest nummies evah, mistah!” Now that strawberry was happy, I got ready. while strawberry was sleeping, I set up a trap on the stars, “oh strawberry! Come down stairs for- uh- sketties!” “AM COMING. MISTAH! AM COMING!” Strawberry ran down the stairs and CLACK “SCREEEEEEEEEEEE” THUMP, THUMP, THUMP rat traps closed around strawberry’s legs, and made him fall down the stairs. “oh no Strawberry! Are you okay?” “mistah, stwabewwy nu feew good, hab worstest weggie and tummy owies” “don’t worry strawberry! I’ll make you feel better!” many “huuu huuu huuu” ‘s occurred as I got pain killers for strawberry, “here strawberry, I got your medicine” strawberry’s bitching and moaning in pain continued as I fed him the pain killers, “tank you suuu much mistah! Give sketties naow! Stawbewwy nu like mistahs who don’t gib sketties!” “i don’t have any spaghetti!” “NU CAWE! GIB STWABEWWY SKETTIES NOAW! STWABEWWY EAT THE STUPIE NUMMIES! SO GIB SKETTIES NAOW!” to be continued?

5 Likes

Should I continue this? Please tell me, I’m new to this

1 Like

Needs some refining, but everyones gotta start somewhere. Keep it up.

1 Like

Do continue.

Yes, please continue.

(post deleted by author)

part two is out! read it if you want!

Part two is out!

i made a part two, read it if you want!

1 Like

I’m gonna be really, brutally honest here: no, you should focus on graduating from primary school first.