Spoiled Rotten, Day 2 [by ChungusMyBungus]

As soon as Robert was awake, he crept downstairs and opened the closet door. Honey was still alive, but fast asleep, and sobbing throughout it all. Every exhale carried a ‘huuu’ with it, and her face was soaked from tears.
Moving quickly and quietly, Robert emptied the room of toys, placing them back in the bucket they had been delivered in. Within a minute, the entire room was bereft of toys. Nothing remained, except for Honey and the pee-pad she was sleeping on.

Robert put the bucket of toys to one side, stood up, and slammed the door shut, startling Honey awake.
“HUH?! MUNSTAH?! WHA DOIN’?!” She squeaked, wobbling on her underfed legs before toppling down onto her side again, as her stomach let out a loud, violent growl.
Robert opened the door again.
“Oh, you’re finally awake.” He said casually.
“Huhuhu… dummeh daddeh… Honey nee’… nee’ nummies… gib nao…” Honey gasped weakly. Robert doubted she was as bad as she looked but he was sticking to the rules of his game.

He nodded and closed the door. A few minutes later he returned with a china bowl heaped with dollar-store spaghetti heated in the microwave. Honey could barely contain her excitement at the sight, and she wolfed down the entire bowl in seconds, finishing with a triumphant belch.
“Sketty-nummies gud fow Honey tummeh…” She murmured to herself, feeling pleasantly full once more. Then she remembered who she was and her method of getting things.
“DUMMEH DADDEH! HONEY WAN’ TOYSIES! AN’-”
“No.” Robert said, picking up the bowl and closing the door.
“BUH… BUH HONEY WAN’! WAN’ WAN’ WAN’ WAN’ WAN’!!!” Honey shrieked, pounding her stubby hooves on the door. It wasn’t fair! What was she supposed to do all day without toys?! Just sit and… and do nothing?!

The boredom set in almost immediately, mostly due to Honey’s unfamiliarity with such a concept.
She tried counting her hooves, but didn’t know any numbers higher than ‘2’, so that didn’t go far. She tried playing ‘chasies’, but the closet was too small and she had nobody to chase or be chased by. She had no blocks to stack, no ball to bounce, no stupid dummy good-for-nothing plushie foals to smash with her hooves…
By the five minute mark she was out of her mind with boredom.

Several hours later, Robert returned with another bowl of spaghetti, made for Honey’s lunch. Once more she devoured it instantly, and once more she attempted to demand toys from Robert, but he wasn’t listening.
And once more, Honey was left alone in the closet with nothing to do.

Boredom may be tolerable (if unpleasant) for a human being, but for a bio-toy whose entire role in life was to play and have fun, and one who was spoiled too, and had never known boredom before in it’s life?
The shock of it was almost lethal.
Honey simply had nothing to do. No toys to play with, no crayons to draw with, no FluffTV to watch. She couldn’t even go anywhere, the closet was tiny and the four walls looked identical. She was completely trapped in a prison of mind-numbing oblivion.

Then something new happened.
Honey felt a familiar sensation in her guts as something began to push itself out of her body. It almost made her happy. At the very least, it was something to do! So she allowed herself to get lost in thought as she pushed the turd out of her body.
Robert opened the door just in time to see a fat log of shit squelch it’s way out of Honey’s rear.
“Urf. Dummeh poopies.” Honey muttered to herself. “Make woom smewwy…”
“Dinner time.” Robert said, putting the bowl of spaghetti down on the ground again. Honey jumped at the sound of his voice and spun to look at him, treading in her own shit while she did so.
“DUMMEH DADDEH, WOOM SMEWW WIKE POOPIES NAO! CWEAN POOPIES!”
“No.” Robert said, staring her down.
“BUH… BUH HONEY NU WAN’ SMEWWY WOOM! WAN NICE WOOM WIF NU POOPIES!”
“Then maybe tomorrow you can ask for me to clean it up… assuming you don’t want toys or food anymore.” Robert said before departing, leaving the full bowl of steaming spaghetti behind.

Honey plodded across the rubbery mat under her shit-covered feet, tracking small brown hoof-stains as she went, and slammed her face in the food, gorging herself on the noodles and sauce on complete autopilot. Within seconds the bowl was empty and licked clean, and Honey was once more left with nothing to do but sit in a tiny room with a stinking turd.

So, naturally, she began screaming again.

"HONEY NU WAN’ DUMMEH DADDEH! NU FAIW! HONEY WAN’ MUMMAH AN’ MUMMAH-MUMMAH! NU WAN’ MEANIE DUMMEH DADDEH NU MOWE! WAN’ CWEANIES AN’ NUMMIES AN’ TOYSIES! NU WAN’ ‘CHOOZ’!!!"
Nobody responded.
Not only that, but Honey could feel her guts starting to squirm and squelch again as her body went to work digesting her newest meal… and had to make room for it somehow. She knew that if she let the shit out, she’d be left in a room with two turds all night, and did her best to clamp down on her sphincter, but as with her boredom, this was not something she was experienced with. Within only a few minutes her anus burst open as a wet hose of shit poured out of her guts, spattering the mat in lumpy brown clumps as Honey wailed and cried.

She didn’t move for a while after that. She couldn’t bear to face the reality of her situation, but the smell was a constant reminder of it. For over an hour, Honey lay on the mat, snivelling and crying with a full belly, a bored mind and a wrinkled nose from the stench surrounding her in the tiny closet.
Robert had decided to stuff a pillow against the outside floor to prevent the smell from getting through as much as possible. It didn’t help much, but it was a reminder that as much as he was possibly suffering, he knew it would be far, far, far worse for Honey.

(Next)

40 Likes

Hell yeah! It’s been a long time since I read a Chungus story! I can’t wait to see just how much Honey suffers for her rotten attitude!

4 Likes

Where the hell have you been then?! Get back to it!

2 Likes

You can blame my job and rancid manger lol

3 Likes

Totally fair. That’s why I write stories about torture and suffering.

3 Likes

You’ll surely like my next story then. Nothing but suffering for a bitch fluffy

2 Likes

I’m already excited.

2 Likes

<3

1 Like

I wonder if she’ll starve and be clean tomorrow~

1 Like

Since he said no demanding, would she get more if she asked politely?

1 Like

She should eat her shit if she doesn’t want if to smell so bad.

1 Like

Really enjoying how low key this psychological abuse is. No pressure, but are you planning on a follow up? Would love to see more!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m planning on doing more, don’t worry.
I said on a recent story I posted, I’ve just been feeling really creatively dead of late, I don’t really have any good story ideas right now and I’m struggling to come up with anything for my existing stories. But I’ll be back properly in time, I just need to take a break for a while to rest my creative muscles.

2 Likes

He should drug her and play Operation. Meaning drugs that cause her to hallucinate heavily but not dull pain. Remove organs she can technically live without. Some intestines, apendix, gallbladder, a kidney, half a liver, etc. Set her up for a lifetime of explosive diarrhea once the vicious cunt gets home and takes possession of the toy.