Spoiled unicorn (InfraredTurbine)

Trying my best to finally do a good usage of my galaxy tab s6. I’ve tried hard with other apps, but I guess I’m back again at sketchbook, now on android as well. It’s simple, practical and works for my cartonish" styled art

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me

91 Likes

haha what a stinky little poop baby

8 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

sad poopies. ~chuckle~

2 Likes

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: Stinky Diapy! what a dummeh loser piss boi! stinky stinky! :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

4 Likes

oh you want to play with your friends, okay, ill put you out with them

nuu! nee’ nyu diapy! fwen’s gonna waff

9 Likes

If that’s the case, pillow, mute, blind, and breed.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t let the neighbours know I had a chunk of feces I called a pet, either.

2 Likes

Stinky little poop babies need to wear their poopy diapies on their heads to hide their shame.

1 Like

Legs still too long… jk

Well if the fella is that rare should be in a bulletproof display, you don’t wanna risk it getting damaged by other regular fluffies. Any kind of contact coukd be dangerous

2 Likes

Thought the title was SOILED unicorn :shrug: What a gross stinky diapy

2 Likes

Seems more like a rarely good unicorn. Let it suffer in its dirty diaper.

3 Likes

Love it! Diaper fluffs sitting in their own filth is so cathartic since they like to spray it around so much.

2 Likes

I almost died laughing when I saw the transparent text.

3 Likes

But why can’t he just use a litter box?

1 Like

He might bump his nose and lose financial value. Or he’d be less disgusting and pathetic.

Well if he’s gor breeding you only need like 60% of him. A lot of useless parts that can be made into food for the others

1 Like

Allergic to it.

1 Like