Spoon-Fed: Nurturing November #28 by Chikahiro

The fact that there is no way to enforce a singular canon on fluffy fiction dors not, in any way, preclude an individual from advocating for their personal headcanon.

If, though reasonable and polite discourse I can persuade authors to eliminate some of the more unsavory elements of fluffy canon from their own headcanons, I will do so.

I was gonna say something, but with the food bowl incident, I didnt want to come across as too pervy. But yes, it is an impressive tongue.

Perhaps he can follow the trail blazed by Bill the Cat and become a musician specializing in electronic tongue.

1 Like

Incidentally, my personal headcanon is irrelevent, since I am not an artist.

I did write some stories for the booru, but no one read them, sadly.

The ideas of what are good colors versus bad colors always confuse me. Its like, “are you people nuts?”

But fluffy-verse humans are. So… er…

1 Like

I personally understand the hate for bright/technicolor fluffies just because of the eye strain, but brown and black and green just look like regular animal colors and are cute! It’s just so sad that they think the opposite in fluffworld.

1 Like

I think that’s perfectly fine, though I do think it should be done tactfully. And I feel it is better to one to do their own thing as opposed to expecting others to follow it.

While its true that art has more sway over fics especially in this fandom, there are artists who have read fics, and whose opinions/canon on fluffies are informed by fics. Its why I say its good to do your own thing - its what I do, whether I write a story or commission an artwork.

You could try reuploading it now - the new community seems to have more readership over fics than in the old days. We could also help you locate it in the archives in case you no longer have it. And I could try giving feedback on it if I have the time.