Spoon-Fed: Nurturing November #28 by Chikahiro

57 Likes

I LOVE THISSSSS :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

And the little one loves you too!

This was a rough one, and I did like two previous drafts with awful hands. So, Uhm, third time without hands is a charm.

6 Likes

That is a big mood, but I always end up like “oh this is a fluffy site, they won’t care about my humans”
I love dark colored foals :heart::heart::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Your humans are currently a billion times better than mine. I adore your art :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! Runts need to eat all their medicine so they can grow up to be big strong fluffies.

(If I could change one element of the lore, it would be to replace “poopeh babbehs” with runts–it makes much more sense for fluffies to despise runts. And you can still have stories like “human saves runt”.)

4 Likes

Lovely, seems the formula have a good taste as he is really loving it.

2 Likes

This is so heartwarming and on a weird note? The coloring and shading on the spoon is really nicely
done!

1 Like

You know what the thing about hands is?

If they were easier to draw, you wouldn’t be able to draw with them.

1 Like

Indeed
Super cute Chikahiro :heart:

2 Likes

@anon7816926 Nobody’s stopping you from having that as your own lore. Nothing in fluffies is set in stone, and when you examine the different artists and writers, you’d find that some people don’t follow all the elements. The best way to put forward an idea that you think works better is to put out a piece of art or writing - its why I started writing for fluffies as I wanted to explore in a different way

Its why I stress depends on headcanon. You don’t need to change an element of the lore, it can be your own lore, and hopefully, you can inspire others.

2 Likes

Eeeeee too cute

3 Likes

Sweeter than HFCS

2 Likes

I take it with hugbox it’s not a formula to stunt a foal into a runt? ~Sees the front label~

Ugh I need coffee if im missing details like that.

2 Likes

Two bits of blue and gratuitous use of a smudge brush :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn you made me remember that horrible emulsion that forced my mom to take my brothers and me.

images (15)

What is that stuff?

Mlemmlemmlemmlem :b

It is a syrup so to speak, which is supposed to help growth, strengthen the respiratory system, it is made with cod liver oil tastes like ass :sob: Now I am a gorilla of 1.89 meters but it is more for genetics than for having drunk that thing :rofl:

1 Like

I’m just realizing that given the perspective and my usual anatomy? That foal has a tongue like Gene Simmons. Whoops.