Spring rolls (by Rescue_9)

Says you redditor lol

1 Like

@staff

Y’all wanna tell him before I hurt his feelings

3 Likes

I wouldn’t press a pregnant fluffy like this when I prepare food. How can you be sure you don’t get shit in your food?

2 Likes

Thats a good question, Im not a cook, but Im thinking they plug up the fluffy poop hole and squeeze to get the foals

1 Like

Its a sarcastic joke.

1 Like

0/2 y’all are on a roll

3 Likes

Yeah I know im too good bae :wink:

1 Like

By no means. As a matter of fact, all the Vietnamese rolls one has consumed ( they are delectable, especially steamed ), have been made by Vietnamese people, & with meat.

Mind you, Wikipedia just told me that there are “vegetarian families” that do otherwise, so perhaps one should not have been quite so assertive :face_with_raised_eyebrow: on the subject.

As for eating raw fetuses, that seems a particularly North Vietnamese thing to do.

1 Like

I find it hard to imagine how they would work, otherwise. The main post-cooking ingredient would be the dipping sauce.
Steamed rolls can contain crispy raw elements, but meats come pre-cooked, ( oh, for some Chả! ) in that case. Or at least, so one has been told.

1 Like

Lmao.

1 Like

Those lent loopholes, am I right?

2 Likes

I must try this recipe

1 Like

Aah yes and for extra touch use the tears of the ex-pregnant mare.

If mare tastes a bite, she’ll understand it’s good nummies.

I find eating fluffies whole (specially friggin fetuses) really gross.

Vegetarian means no animal meat.
Fluffies are not animals, they’re biotoys.
Thus, fluffy meat is vegetarian.

Make the mare consume the rolls XD

I recommend steaming the foals for about 4-6 minutes - after a couple of minutes, toss them to make sure they cook evenly. Of course if mummah watches then she’ll be ready to beat to death and prepared as pho.