Sprinkle's Christmas (avoiding_mare)

Sprinkle’s Christmas hijinx. Pets usually make bad gifts, but fluffy ponies are an exception; nobody will shed a tear over a handful of neglected or unwanted fluffs.

Trying out the fleshy muzzle approach, I think I’m already starting to prefer it alongside tiny little matchstick legs vs my chunkier variants.

57 Likes

Should’ve listened to your owner Sprinkles :))

3 Likes

Oh god, if that stocking is Nylon it’d be covered in burning goo even if it somehow escaped. Doomed even if the parents were hugboxers.

6 Likes

Fluffies roasting on an open fire…

Oh well. Another shitrat burned won’t be missed.

lmao

ah yeah this was 100% the parents fault, should have let it keep the sock or gotten it adjusted to a new bed.
ALSO WHO THE FUCK BURNS A STOCKING?? REUSE IT NEXT YEAR!!

9 Likes

ALSO WHO THE FUCK BURNS A STOCKING?? REUSE IT NEXT YEAR!!

These parents seem like the type to be very wasteful and ignorant in general. That fluffy really wasn’t long for this world.

5 Likes

yeah! And they kick the thing instead of purring it out! This fluffy was set up to fail…

6 Likes

You wouldn’t kick a fluffy? Shame on you.

1 Like

lol, get fucked. Little monster even shit on the carpet the moment it was satisfied.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Those parents are inconsiderate assholes. Instead of owning up to their mistake and getting their daughter a new fluffy as an apology, they try to hide the evidence and hope she doesn’t notice (which she obviously will, what kid doesn’t go around telling everybody what they got for Christmas?)

Also it wasn’t even a case of the Fluffy not listening to her telling it not to go near the fireplace, in its mind it was returning to it’s “sockie-house” aka the thing it was familiar with. The parents are 110% to blame

1 Like