Squeaky babbehs (Pink)

And they like they same things fluffies like. Cuddling, social grooming, eating, simple games. You’d just need a ratty-proof saferoom door.

3 Likes

This is actually a bit cool.

2 Likes

Adore mice and rats as pets :heart:
The idea of a fluffy caring for them like babies is too cute :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s great until they eat her

1 Like

Only in darker stories though
Although a story about a fluffy being too affectionate with a mouse like Elmyra would be funny.

1 Like

In my head canon some fluffies can spread MLMs, so its possible :wink:

I’m joking, obviously. But yeah, don’t see why they can’t be vectors for any disease you want to write.

It would be a concern in lean times, for sure.

RATS

WE’RE RATS

WE’RE THE RATS

Does that make the mare the Giant Rat THat Makes All Da Rules?

1 Like

Let’s see what kind of trouble they can get themselves into.

1 Like

That mare is ready, her squeaky babbehs will be the best guardians she could have besides that they are quite clever animals.

1 Like
1 Like

Yep, that’s it, that’s the backstory

1 Like

…the rats ate her real babies, didn’t they?

If that’s the story that pleases you, yes.

1 Like

Fluffies inadvertently taming other animals is a pretty cool concept. I imagine their inquisitive nature and friendliness probably means that at least sometimes they’d be successful, like the mare here. Ducks or chickens are another I could see too if they imprint on a pony.

Nice work.

2 Likes

I like this picture a lot. And I strongly recommend “Special Babies” by Fractalfluff. It’s an old story, not posted on this site, but it uses this idea pretty freakin’ brilliantly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/k21o1d/special_babies_part_1_by_fractalfluff/
https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/k237vb/special_babies_part_2_by_fractalfluff/

1 Like

As long as the rats sees her as mother and accepted her.

1 Like

I can see these rats taking great care of there new mother, being there since they was with her since they where infants. I can even see them steal great food for there mother so she’s always able to protect her children. Cats? No biggie, the mare isn’t afraid of them. Dogs? Will be led to other dogs and possible trash pandas to fight the doggos. She’s friends with trash pandas, as they’re helpful to her children.

2 Likes

Interspecies friendships and adoptions are always the cutest. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like