Squish (moonie)

65 Likes

Haychu! Haychu! Haychu!

Cool. What exactly does it change?

9 Likes

Nothing. Bitch deserves to die a slow crushing painful death.

15 Likes

Someone’s having a bad day lol.

Is she being crushed or is the human just pressing their foot on her and the fragility of fluffies makes her feel like she’s being crushed.

7 Likes

Looks like it’s the foot one

2 Likes

i wonder how would she would react to her owner saying the same thing

6 Likes

an interesting way to practice your foot dexterity by feeling out bones, organs, foals, etc through the exterior of the dam.

6 Likes

Yes YES YEEESSSSS
2021-04-08-00-37-21

8 Likes

Guess she didn’t miss out on stumping day fun after all.

4 Likes

She’s getting crushed. The owner is slowly applying pressure onto her because she doesnt deserve a quick painless end like her baby got.

4 Likes

Put enough pressure until you hear or feel one of her bones break, leave her alone for a while to give her hope, then come back and repeat.

6 Likes

Dude. Pillow and gag the thing. It keeps the bitch from moving, and keeps her quiet.

3 Likes

10389063_298662357003225_7959878947943463165_n

4 Likes

She looks like she’s gonna explode.

3 Likes

that might give it time to escape and bite your foot.

1 Like

Normally I’d make a comment regarding the usefulness of divergent traits and mutations in making a better (and more lethal) Fluffy generation.

But this one simply cannot be taught. Aggression is useful, stubbornness is not.

2 Likes

You draw some extraordinarily stompable fluffies! They’re all so round and puffed up, I love it.

4 Likes

I feel like with the literal shit it’s spewing everywhere that it would be too gross to stomp this fluffy indoors with your bare feet. Put on some boots and take it outside.

1 Like