srsly how this work

i knew you will come back eventualy

1 Like

It’s not that difficult, just try picking something up using only your wrists.

2 Likes

Well I have been gone

2 Likes

and now you are here once again. just as it was foretold

1 Like

Haha yep!

2 Likes

@FluffyStalker In reference to this post.

1 Like

the only spider guy here is virgil. he is in control of who get them, and how much they get them
btw comunity posts don’t need a name in the title

1 Like

Ah, oops. I’ve been seeing a lot of posts without lately. Habit kicked in it seems. Sorry for making trouble.

1 Like

Thats fucking horrifying to visualize. Thanks broh

1 Like

don’t worry. at least now i know that there are 2 guys besides me who will hound people for no name in the title

3 Likes

( obviously joking tone ) So, if I’m doing a mod’s work, is there a chance of a mod’s salary? ( laughs like a hyena while walking out )

2 Likes

isn’t harassing people free of charge is not good enough pay :confused:

1 Like

sometimes the best reward is a job well done

3 Likes

exacty

2 Likes

Fluffies have “hooves” described both as leathery and marshmallow-like. I assume a callous and breeding is the difference. People portray the hoof as skinnable to reveal bone and muscle underneath.

They are a chimera, not just tiny horses.

Many artists portray them having a kind of pinching grip.

So I assume, and write, they just have a giant fused toebean that is the size of their entire foot. Beneath it are fingerbones.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t getting paid to do what I love be the best of both worlds? ( just tryin’a get a laugh here. don’t take me seriously. )

2 Likes

2 Likes

Just friction dude by applying a force to an object that if somewhat rough or not that heavy, can be held in place by basically squeezing it. As for the hooves, no idea. I’d like to incorporate more equine hoves but retain the leg anatomy of a cat more or less

1 Like

Don’t you mean he’s pretty spidery?

And no, I’m not apologizing for that one.

3 Likes

No need to apologize, it wasn’t bad. But I said what I meant, and meant what I said. Seriously, he’s going all melanotarsa over there.

( the spider that imitates an ant. )

1 Like