srsly how this work

Well I have been gone

2 Likes

and now you are here once again. just as it was foretold

1 Like

Haha yep!

2 Likes

@FluffyStalker In reference to this post.

1 Like

the only spider guy here is virgil. he is in control of who get them, and how much they get them
btw comunity posts donā€™t need a name in the title

1 Like

Ah, oops. Iā€™ve been seeing a lot of posts without lately. Habit kicked in it seems. Sorry for making trouble.

1 Like

Thats fucking horrifying to visualize. Thanks broh

1 Like

donā€™t worry. at least now i know that there are 2 guys besides me who will hound people for no name in the title

3 Likes

( obviously joking tone ) So, if Iā€™m doing a modā€™s work, is there a chance of a modā€™s salary? ( laughs like a hyena while walking out )

2 Likes

isnā€™t harassing people free of charge is not good enough pay :confused:

1 Like

sometimes the best reward is a job well done

3 Likes

exacty

2 Likes

Fluffies have ā€œhoovesā€ described both as leathery and marshmallow-like. I assume a callous and breeding is the difference. People portray the hoof as skinnable to reveal bone and muscle underneath.

They are a chimera, not just tiny horses.

Many artists portray them having a kind of pinching grip.

So I assume, and write, they just have a giant fused toebean that is the size of their entire foot. Beneath it are fingerbones.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t getting paid to do what I love be the best of both worlds? ( just tryinā€™a get a laugh here. donā€™t take me seriously. )

2 Likes

2 Likes

Just friction dude by applying a force to an object that if somewhat rough or not that heavy, can be held in place by basically squeezing it. As for the hooves, no idea. Iā€™d like to incorporate more equine hoves but retain the leg anatomy of a cat more or less

1 Like

Donā€™t you mean heā€™s pretty spidery?

And no, Iā€™m not apologizing for that one.

3 Likes

No need to apologize, it wasnā€™t bad. But I said what I meant, and meant what I said. Seriously, heā€™s going all melanotarsa over there.

( the spider that imitates an ant. )

1 Like

This is what I imagine when you say Spider Guy.

Spider_Hero_from_Might_Avengers_-1