Stalingrad - (Artist:Mutagen)

54 Likes

the result of the booru having two new OCs at the time: Aryanne the Nazi fluffy and Boris the Soviet Love Hammer. no, I’m not making that up.

hopefully this tides you over as i wrap up the next page of postfluff, which is probably the most technically complex one to date

originally posted February ‎8, ‎2015

12 Likes

Aryanne’s face reminds me of Tanya From The Saga of Tanya the Evil

11 Likes

Aryanne is also a Nazi MLP oc, so its not that farfetched.

I should also mentioned that depictions of Aryanne started getting removed from derpibooru recently, a reason why there was a move for more alternatives to derpibooru

4 Likes

More like "stallion"grad!

Eh?

6 Likes

Also, just came across this. :rofl:
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2021/6/21/2640177__safe_edit_edited+screencap_screencap_spike_twilight+sparkle_oc_oc-colon-aryanne_dragon_earth+pony_pony_unicorn_a+royal+problem_animated_butt_character+.webm

3 Likes

The street is no longer measured by meters but by corpses … Stalingrad is no longer a town. By day it is an enormous cloud of burning, blinding smoke; it is a vast furnace lit by the reflection of the flames. And when night arrives, one of those scorching howling bleeding nights, the dogs plunge into the Volga and swim desperately to gain the other bank. The nights of Stalingrad are a terror for them. Animals flee this hell; the hardest stones cannot bear it for long; only men endure.

Also @Bean welcome to FC!

3 Likes

Boris’ face reminds me of Omniman.