Stallions Just Can't Wait (Pastry_Knight)

93 Likes

… okay not gonna lie to shop clerk cause i sent out a ton of effie pals just this morning and its taking a while cause … well some dumb herd got road killed

5 Likes

Is this a spinoff of Stud Escape?
All the products drowned and now the supplier can’t meet demand.

4 Likes

I don’t really see a difference lol

difference is what side of the fluffy is sticking out the hole.

6 Likes

$4.20 for a VALUE litterpal? That’s robbery

3 Likes

could be

2 Likes

A hole is a hole

2 Likes

I kinda wanna see another installment to Stud Escape… maybe Karma will strike the stud

A happy ending.

I GUESS it will have to do

Me gusta el diseño de tus fluffos lograste hacet que tengan una cara adorable,odiosa y que se vean tan estupidos

1 Like

Awwww isn’t that just terrible.

Pathetic thing has gotten off way too easy and I hope the rest of its life is long and awful. :heart:

1 Like

Right? He probably got a nasty skin infection from being covered in poopies. Hopefully someone gave him a nice plate of sketties and a clean enfie pal before letting him take a nice quiet nap on his super soft bed.

5 Likes

For that price, id expect a good colored alicorn

For a poopie this is as good as its gonna get so.

idk… congratulations? :shrug:

1 Like

We’ve already seen what he’s done to the nursery, the pillows, and the litter-pals, so I think it’d be funny if we got another installment of Stud Escape that revealed that not even the other studs were spared from his rampage.

2 Likes

One would think that you can’t top up the misery of being a litter-pal… boy was I wrong.

Thanks i needed a litter pal! Unfortunately i dont have a fluffy but what i do have is Taco Hell diarrhea

BDE? XD