Star Struck Comic 2/16 (Fluffus)

And I never really finished like a proper first page either, in the before times.

Next

<<First

95 Likes

Your art is truly awesome, thanks for posting

13 Likes

This is some good content. :grin:

3 Likes

AW YIIISSSS FLUFFUS

3 Likes

I never saw this part of the story! :grin::heart: it makes it all the more tragic!:cry::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Lol it looks like it’s got a scaly dick in the last panel.

2 Likes

omg it’s a celestia colored foal.

3 Likes

I feel like i’ve seen the end of this story but not the start so this is interesting.

2 Likes

Just wait til you read the middle. It’s a real treat.

5 Likes

The whole thing is a treat. I’m really curious to see if the latter pages will be changed or will stay the same - I do like the presence of the narration boxes.

3 Likes

Woah this is cool

3 Likes

Nice detail with the oak leaf and acorn!

5 Likes

Thank you <3

I sometimes get lost in detail and symbols and sensemaking and stuff but an oak tree felt right.

4 Likes

It may sound incredibly stupid in hindsight but because I’ve never seen the first few pages I had never thought that the black alicorn was the foal’s father

3 Likes

Happy I could bring some value to your experience.

4 Likes

I also noticed how the alixorn family depicted here looks similar to the commission you got from Soulvei, aka Crystal Leviathian. Kind of makes me wish she was here to see it.

2 Likes

Good spot. I had pencilled out my own version when I recognized that that the piece I comissioned from Soulvei was much nicer in telling the story of the happy alicorn family. So I pushed my own sketch aside and based the pencil on the comission instead.

Soulvei is under appreciated. Very expressive and great at body language.

4 Likes

Nice let the drama begin.

Love the way you did the babbeh’s tail here. The little knots of hair growing in on the “meat” of the tail looks great. It kind of reminds me of a dragon tail!

1 Like